Tasker Still Has Us 11-5

billsfan_34

4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I watched him play the other night , he looked pretty good. A few bad throws for sure. Let me dig deeper: https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/3116407/mason-rudolph

He had some nice throws for sure, I was surprised cause I’ve only heard negative things about him. The whole offense is just compressed and vanilla and according to some he can’t handle pressure worth a damn. It doesn’t help that they can’t run at all.

6 minutes ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

we are so damn lucky we got a cake schedule. havent beaten one legit team yet. titans we got with trash mariota. if we had raiders schedule we may just have 2 wins. lucky for us get phins and jets again

Cool..  Maybe one day we wont exist in the only division in the NFL that's unwinnable. 

I'm going with 10-6 as my prediction.  Would be pleasantly surprised with 11-5, and would be disappointed with 9-7.   Anything else, 8-8, 12-4, 13-3 and i'd be shocked.

Edited by SCBills

52 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Tasker is either totally off his rocker or so embedded that he is scared to say what is really going on. On One Bills Live today he painted a picture of how great everything is in the building and truly believes we will go 11-5! I see 9-7 or 10-6 at best- and even that is iffy after what we have seen this season. Who else thinks 11-5 is a pipe dream?

We all know Tasker is off his rocker. He always is, but not going to be upset with him for hoping for the best.

40 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

I have a feeling (and I don't know why) that they are going to win a game we don't expect them to win...like when we went into Minnesota last year and won.

Cowboys. They are soft.

Just now, SCBills said:

Cool..  Maybe one day we wont exist in the only division in the NFL that's unwinnable. 

I'm going with 10-6 as my prediction.  Wouldn't be surprised with 11-5, and would be disappointed with 9-7.   Anything else, 8-8, 12-4, 13-3 and i'd be shocked.

lol unwinnable? other divisions have 3 legit teams every year sometimes all teams. afc east has just 1 legit team every year. and in a year like this we get 4 free wins vs bad teams. and again were lucky to have bengals redskins giants with eli, mariota 

1 minute ago, Codyny13 said:

We all know Tasker is off his rocker. He always is, but not going to be upset with him for hoping for the best.

Great point- if we pull 11-5 I will def be glad to eat some crow.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

He had some nice throws for sure, I was surprised cause I’ve only heard negative things about him. The whole offense is just compressed and vanilla and according to some he can’t handle pressure worth a damn. It doesn’t help that they can’t run at all.

Kinda what I saw. For what, 5 total starts or so he doesn’t look all that bad and appears to have a high ceiling- but who really knows ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

lol unwinnable? other divisions have 3 legit teams every year sometimes all teams. afc east has just 1 legit team every year. and in a year like this we get 4 free wins vs bad teams. and again were lucky to have bengals redskins giants with eli, mariota 

Are you kidding me with this post?  There has been no other division that holds the New England Patriots, perhaps the greatest QB/HC combination in NFL history.  It's tough to establish a winning culture, and get to the playoffs with any regularity, when you go into every year playing for the WC. 

Worked out well for us with an easy schedule, considering we're still an offseason away.  Next years team will be much more complete, with a lot more talent, and we'll find out if we can play with the contenders.   Huge plus if we can get to the playoffs this year and get everyone that experience.

Edited by SCBills

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Are you kidding me with this post?  There has been no other division that holds the New England Patriots, perhaps the greatest QB/HC combination in NFL history.  It's tough to establish a winning culture, and get to the playoffs with any regularity, when you go into every year playing for the WC. 

Worked out well for us with an easy schedule, considering we're still an offseason away.  Next years team will be much more complete, with a lot more talent, and we'll find out if we can play with the contenders.   Huge plus if we can get to the playoffs this year and get everyone that experience.

never said we had to win the division but with two other crap teams in it that should make it very easy to get a WC birth. other divisions that have 3 or all 4 competitive teams now thats tough. but in a year like this we get 4 games vs trash

Just now, PaulieYayo said:

Tasker and Murphy are the biggest homers ever. They attack anyone who gets on the Bills and Muph just keeps saying "6-3, 6-3". The afternoons have gotten very hard to listen to WGR 

So they are like most of the posters here when you start posting flaws 6-3 play off drought ended 6-3, Cap hell, etc etc etc

• Like (+1) 1