Tasker Still Has Us 11-5

billsfan_34

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Everyone seems to think the writing is on the wall for that inevitable collapse.

If the Bills don't get their heads out of their azzes on offense, they may be proven right.

If the Bills lose games to teams they are expected to lose to ( even by fans) , that doesn’t qualify as a collapse to me. How have they proven they are a very good team thus far?

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

you get wins also if you score points. 

bills don’t do that either. 

True.

But you see teams that score a lot of points also get a lot of turnovers to help the scoring.

But I guess I am asking for too much on both fronts.

19 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Cowboys, Ravens, Steelers, Pats & Jets still.  

If this team finishes better than 9-7 I'll be surprised.

For McD's sake they better go at least 9-7 and make it to playoffs. If they don't he's probably a goner after starting 6-2.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

not really. Browns are much more talented. The Billsy loss is to a lesser team so that’s MIA, Den or Jets 

Browns game was a classic Billsy loss. It had it all. 8x goal line stand. Scoop and score reversed. Simple deep pass overthrown by 8 yards. Pass heavy offense vs. a top 10 pass defense, Bottom 3 run defense. Missed 34 yard FG. Hope kept alive on the final drive until they ***** all over their diapers and then missed the FG to take it to OT.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't have time to listen to a 3 hour commercial, to get me to buy tickets and merchandise. I already buy that stuff. Give me Jeremy, Howard, Mike and Chris any day. Tell me the way it really is. Even Sal is starting to lean more toward the Murphy and Taster style, as opposed to being a nice medium between One bills live, and the rest of the station.

Edited by wagon127
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

not really. Browns are much more talented. The Billsy loss is to a lesser team so that’s MIA, Den or Jets 

Browns are more talented at skill positions but not top to bottom. That game was there for us and we blew it.

4 minutes ago, pop gun said:

For McD's sake they better go at least 9-7 and make it to playoffs. If they don't he's probably a goner after starting 6-2.

9-7 wont get us in

Dolphins, Broncos, Jets. That’s 9.

Steelers defense is good, but their offense is very average. I like our chances with that one. That’s 10.

Ravens, Cowboys, Patriots are three games we should lose. Teams win games they should lose all the time. Ask KC and NO about that. 

Im not saying it’s likely we’ll be 11-5. I still think we will be, but I don’t have any concrete evience that we will.... that being said, it’s silly to say it’d be crazy for us to hit 11-5. 

We’ve got 7 games left and we need one W to beat the pre-season odds. Looking ahead at schedules is pretty worthless. 

Edited by whatdrought

33 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

11-5 was doable with a win against the Browns.  Now they are looking at best 10-6.

They have to beat the Dolphins, Broncos, Steelers and Jets to get there, and none of those games are gimmies.   You win by scoring points, and they dont do that.  They got to 6-3 by beating bad teams narrowly.   It was an illusion, and the chickens are coming home to roost. 

It was found to be disrespectful to the process of honoring your opponents and was snuffed out from the teams vocabulary.  

Mason Rudolph is outplaying Josh Allen and their offense has improved- I see a loss to the Steelers.

1 minute ago, pop gun said:

Then that seat should be starting to heat up for McD and rightfully so.

It wont get McD fired. Beane and McD are in it together until the bitter end.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Mason Rudolph is outplaying Josh Allen and their offense has improved- I see a loss to the Steelers.

No. He’s not. He’s running a training wheels offense that is statistically one of the worst in the league. Go listen to the recap pod on ATN. They spoke pretty candidly about how he’s performing.

8 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

I'm looking for win # 7.  These last few games have been disheartening.  Fish and Broncos are playing better lately.  No longer locks imo

Beat Miami and the Broncos at home and we are all feeling a lot better. At that point you have to win 2/5 for 10-6. Jets can get ya one and steal 1 of the other 4. 

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

No. He’s not. He’s running a training wheels offense that is statistically one of the worst in the league. Go listen to the recap pod on ATN. They spoke pretty candidly about how he’s performing.

I watched him play the other night , he looked pretty good. A few bad throws for sure. Let me dig deeper: https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/3116407/mason-rudolph

Edited by billsfan_34