Tasker Still Has Us 11-5

billsfan_34

Tasker is either totally off his rocker or so embedded that he is scared to say what is really going on. On One Bills Live today he painted a picture of how great everything is in the building and truly believes we will go 11-5! I see 9-7 or 10-6 at best- and even that is iffy after what we have seen this season. Who else thinks 11-5 is a pipe dream?

5 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Tasker is either totally off his rocker or so embedded that he is scared to say what is really going on. On One Bills Live today he painted a picture of how great everything is in the building and truly believes we will go 11-5! I see 9-7 or 10-6 at best- and even that is iffy after what we have seen this season. Who else thinks 11-5 is a pipe dream?

11-5 was doable with a win against the Browns.  Now they are looking at best 10-6.

They have to beat the Dolphins, Broncos, Steelers and Jets to get there, and none of those games are gimmies.   You win by scoring points, and they dont do that.  They got to 6-3 by beating bad teams narrowly.   It was an illusion, and the chickens are coming home to roost. 

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Whatever happened to the battle cry " we're 0-0 going into Miami"....

It was found to be disrespectful to the process of honoring your opponents and was snuffed out from the teams vocabulary.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Azucho98 said:

I have a feeling (and I don't know why) that they are going to win a game we don't expect them to win...like when we went into Minnesota last year and won.

the the Billsy loss comes when? This week against Mia or in week 17 against the Jets needing a win to secure your playoff spot?

7 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

11-5 was doable with a win against the Browns.  Now they are looking at best 10-6.

They have to beat the Dolphins, Broncos, Steelers and Jets to get there, and none of those games are gimmies.   You win by scoring points, and they dont do that.  They got to 6-3 by beating bad teams narrowly.   It was an illusion, and the chickens are coming home to roost. 

It was found to be disrespectful to the process of honoring your opponents and was snuffed out from the teams vocabulary.  

Thats how I see it too

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

Cowboys, Ravens, Steelers, Pats & Jets still.  

If this team finished better than 9-7 I'll be surprised.

Cowboys on Thanksgiving? Wheeew thats a tall order.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

10-6 at best. Pats and Ravens are def losses. They need to beat either Steelers or Cowboys and win remaining games. Most likely 9-7.  

Even though I agree with you 

that 10-6 is best case scenario, but I will never  ️  a particular game as a win or a loss , 

7 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

I have a feeling (and I don't know why) that they are going to win a game we don't expect them to win...like when we went into Minnesota last year and won.

I agree with this. I think they beat Dallas on Thanksgiving. Dallas is vulnerable on days they don't show up, and that game has all the right elements (home against an opponent that you're expected to handle). 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

not really. Browns are much more talented. The Billsy loss is to a lesser team so that’s MIA, Den or Jets 

As talented as the Browns are they were 2-6 coming in.  They did everything they could to let the Bills win.

Loss to a 2-6 team in the middle of a playoff race because you missed two field goals is definitely Billsy.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

As talented as the Browns are they were 2-6 coming in.  They did everything they could to let the Bills win.

Loss to a 2-6 team in the middle of a playoff race because you missed two field goals is definitely Billsy.

there is another coming. I have a feeling it is going to be the Jets. With playoffs on the line.