Can We Get 4 More Wins?

Irv

I think the Ravens, Cowboys, and Patriots games are lost causes.  Can we get 4 wins from the teams below and end up with 10 wins?  Bills offense is so bad I think all of these games are a toss up.   How'd this season go so bad so quickly?

1. at Dolphins
  2. Broncos
  3. at Steelers
  4. Jets

I

Just now, Irv said:

I think the Ravens, Cowboys, and Patriots games are lost causes.  Can we get 4 wins from the teams below and end up with 10 wins?  Bills offense is so bad I think all of these games are a toss up.   How'd this season go so bad so quickly?

1. at Dolphins - Probably Win
  2. Broncos - Should Win
  3. at Steelers - Not going to win
  4. Jets - Should win

I

Comments in Bold

6 minutes ago, Irv said:

1. at Dolphins
  2. Broncos
  3. at Steelers
  4. Jets

I

We don't have the talent to overcome the coaching mismatch of Tomlin vs McDermott

Jets won't be a gimme, as we will be coming off 4 straight losses.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I have held all along that the Bills would finish 10-6 or 11-5, but after the recent stretch of offensive and run-stopping ineptitude a 9-7 or 8-8 record looks more likely.

The Bills feasting on easy opponents early on unfortunately set expectations at unreasonable levels for what is still a very young squad in the midst of a rebuild. The funny thing is that BEFORE the season started, we all would have happily accepted 9-7 with progress from the quarterback. Once the season started the way it did, though, the goalposts were moved. Now people will likely consider 9-7 or 8-8 a failed season.

Forget the record for a second and just ask yourself this: Do the Buffalo Bills LOOK like one of the 12 best teams in the league? I picked the number 12 because that's how many teams make the playoffs each year. The Bills, to me, do NOT look like one of the league's 12 best teams. When you watch them play and then go and watch the Patriots or 49ers or Seahawks or Saints or Packers, it's absolutely crystal clear that the Bills are just not on that level. What it will take to GET to that level is open for debate, but the Bills aren't there yet.

Edited by Logic

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I want to know why we cant beat the Cowboys

let this offence try to score over 20 points per game than talk about challenging any teams over 500......

this season was bad from week 1

since the jets game we have struggled to beat every single opponent convincingly. Even the dolphins and redskins at home gave us trouble. the only reason we got to 6-2 bc we happened to play all the worst teams in the NFL this year. 

imagine if we played the NFC west this year, you think we win 1 of those games? I'd even take the Cardinals. Right now Allen is being outplayed by Murray. 

we are a poorly coached team with mediocre talent all over the field. 

Edited by Tesla03
  • Like (+1) 1

Topic of remaining schedule/wins under discussion in multiple threads.

Please use advanced text-to-voice software algorithms to listen to every post while you run detailed linguistic analysis in parallel before starting new threads.

Just kidding, but do please scan over the first two pages and ask whether your post adds genuine new substrate

• Thank you (+1) 1