10 decision coins: Josh Allen

rayray808

21 hours ago, london_bills said:

I'm quite confident Allen doesn't have it. I'd like him to but don't think he has.

Your talking like mcdermott and Beane have to be resigned to the fact that if Allen doesn't pan out they go - not necessarily. If they draft an insurance policy it would be an intelligent decision. 

Yes. But I want an elite QB. 

So to be clear ... in 2020 you want to spend our #1 pick (call it bottom half of 1st round) on a QB?  And who is that "elite QB" you covet in the 2020 class that won't cost future draft picks to move up?

Then I'd like you to find me long term coach/GM that used 1st round draft picks inside of 3 years that were one and the same meaning both regimes made both picks

Edited by WideRightRevenge

1 hour ago, WideRightRevenge said:

So to be clear ... in 2020 you want to spend our #1 pick (call it bottom half of 1st round) on a QB?  And who is that "elite QB" you covet in the 2020 class that won't cost future draft picks to move up?

Then I'd like you to find me long term coach/GM that used 1st round draft picks inside of 3 years that were one and the same meaning both regimes made both picks

No. If Beane/Mcd have reservations about Allen draft a QB somewhere as an insurance policy.

I couldn't imagine it would be a 1st rounder at this point. That's bound to be a WR. 

12 hours ago, london_bills said:

No. If Beane/Mcd have reservations about Allen draft a QB somewhere as an insurance policy.

I couldn't imagine it would be a 1st rounder at this point. That's bound to be a WR. 

OK . .my bad .. leave we'll enough alone .. insurance policy QB is different than Elite as I read earlier .. hence my confusion ... thanks for the clarity and though worth nothing I agree ... ala what they did with Jackson from UB to test the waters on QB options later on or UDFA (in the event they find the next Gardner Minschew).

Alright. So I've calmed myself after that Cleveland disappointment.

Just want to see a win in Miami because getting into the playoffs still matters; especially for a team like Buffalo. Start rebuilding the national brand by winning and you get yourself a slight edge in FA'cy. Ultimately money talks, but winning at the very least whispers.

• Like (+1) 1