Football Really Is About Minimizing Errors and Josh Allen

Casey D

4 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

He's improves his accuracy from last season, so no reason to believe it can't get better yet.  Give him better receivers overall would  likely improve some right there.

TT, EJ, and Losman, who of them have an arm like Allen?  Maybe Losman was the only one who'd come close.  Think it was Virgil's post yesterday where he commented how in past years; holding call on 1st down, now 1st and 20, forget it, might as well bring the punting team out on 2nd down.  Now Allen can get those yards back and he has done it.

Usain Bolt couldn’t catch up to Allen’s deep passes. Kid should take a Xanax before games.

53 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

he is doing what he is told. If he misses they want him to miss long. 

I'm not sure I totally buy that.  I'm sure they beat him over the head about the Ints. to the point he's over compensating.  Seems like he's got to overly sensitive to it.  He pretty much came right out and stated them himself on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

Some guys learn to not throw interceptions by throwing a lot of interceptions (Manning). Other guys say to hell with it and hold the record for number of interceptions while wearing the gold jacket (Favre). 

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Josh was looking much improved, even with the turnovers at the beginning of the season. Then he threw 3 picks and got a concussion in the Pats game and he's been extremely tentative since. He doesn't have to be careless or reckless but he does need to learn to trust what he sees and throw the ball. There's been a lot of hesitation on his part.