Big announcement at NEF 11 am today

Hammered a Lot

Not for a player signing and not for playoff tickets information,  perhaps management not confident in this roster yet, but for a concert. Was hoping for Garth Brooks (Billy Joel) but rumor has it there will be more than one show at NEF this year. Garth would sell out, Billy I'm guessing 35 to 40,000 perhaps more considering if it's a weekend show.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

If it’s Garth I know my wife will want to go. 

Perhaps the next announcement. This one is Billy Joel. They have been trying to get him for a couple of years but things just did not aline. 

Edited by Hammered a Lot

2 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Perhaps the next announcement. This one is Billy Joel. They have been trying to get him for a couple of years but things just did not aline. 

I think it's also cause he is doing a big tour next year and is someone who could fill a football stadium for a show.

Surprised it's not Ed Sheeran or Taylor Swift though.......

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

If it’s Garth I know my wife will want to go. 

My wife's half sister out west was trying to go see him this summer and couldn't get tickets locally, closest spot she could get to see him was about 8-12 hours away in another province. She posted online about it and how she couldn't get a hotel cause they were all booked, so a radio DJ in the city where he was playing saw it and said she could stay at her place and go to the show where they also got upgraded seats from the radio station.

4 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow... You must be a really big shot.  Please tell me about it.  I guess, it's your life, you can do what you want.  Just don't be a stranger.  Stop in once in awhile... Maybe bring a bottle of red or white.

To me his music is not good to listen to. All I've got...