NFC Slug-Fest: Hawks @ 9ers

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Wow...

These defenses are insane!

Love this game

The Seahawks gave up 28 to the Browns 3 weeks ago, 30 to the Ravens 2 weeks ago and 34 to the Bucs last week.  Let’s calm down a bit.  

San Fran is a struggling offense without Sanders if you can slow down their run game. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

3rd round pick for clowney.  We can’t have nice things because Whaley gave out some bad contracts.  

Pretty sure we were after him too according to rumours.  Guessing it was a why help an AFC wildcard competitor

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Oh JimmyG!   Just be thankful you don't play for the Bills....the outrage would be unbearable!

I disagree.  Since his name isn't Allen he would probably get a pass.

Commenting on how players perform in other games isn't meant to excuse Allen but it is meant to provide PERSPECTIVE on the expectations we have for Allen.

Tonight Jimmy G's mistakes with ball security have led directly to 21 Seattle points.  As you note KD if Allen ever had a game like this heads would explode on 2BD.  And Sal Meanyiola would have a conniption.

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, zow2 said:

no worries.  Half the board tells me the Bills are gonna be awesome in year 3 of the process.  

I think Seattle embarrasses this years Bills team. This SF defense would give our offense nightmares. They are absolutely violent. 

• Like (+1) 1