NFC Slug-Fest: Hawks @ 9ers

15 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

What were the Bills doing before the Pegulas purchased the team?  Could it be....trying to rebuild?  How effective a job they were doing is debatable, but they were indeed trying to rebuild.  The 49ers were trying to do the same thing from 2015 on, and ownership finally hit on Lynch and Shanahan in 2017.

I always liked Lynch going back to his Tampa days. If you weren’t sold on Shanahan by watching the 49ers, go look at what has happened in Atlanta since he left. There’s always a risk a guy will never be more than just a good coordinator, but he’s obviously stepped up and proven he can hold the top job. 

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ladies and gents, my fantasy QB (bye week pickup - pickings were slim)

I benched Wilson cause I figured the 49ers 'D' (which I got off waivers a couple weeks ago when I dropped the Bills 'D) would make it a tough game for him so I started Allen. Would have been nice to see my opponent start his backup since it was Mayfield, either way I still won since he started Rivers and I beat him by almost 30 this week

21 hours ago, Olliemets said:

Believe we get NFC West next season too. Oh my...........

Yup. Plus 4 western road trips. Gonna be a brutal schedule.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:04 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Bring in Chase!  Oh wait 

On 11/12/2019 at 12:06 AM, Rob's House said:

I want the tie but I hate to see this poor bastard miss the kick.

I'm shocked no one noticed this guy, Chase McLaughlin, was the kicker the Bills cut in camp...the guy we should've kept over Hauschka. :lol: Kicking is hard.

Edited by PromoTheRobot