NFC Slug-Fest: Hawks @ 9ers

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

I liked this kid... watched him all week when in Carolina this pre season, I thought he had a chance to win the job. But then McD is too loyal... 

I wanted him to take the job. That Haushka extension was always idiotic. He’s a kicker, he isn’t going anywhere. Dime a dozen. Not like another team was going to overpay for his services. Then it takes me back to the Rex days when he kept TWO kickers and a punter ?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Wouldn’t mind having a wr like deebo somewhere on our roster. He’s getting separation, fighting for balls and showing an intense enthusiasm I love to see from players. This game is crazy both teams are jacked up! 

James Proche SMU, Hes this year Deebo coming out of College....

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

San Frans are very similar to ours.  If Knox could rapid mature into Kittle, id almost say the pass catchers for both teams are identical.  

Do we even target our TE's?

Seems like Kittle would be wasted in our lineup

1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

All I know is; which ever QB gets to 300 yds first wins the game; because we all know 300yd games equates to wins.  With 7:00 min to go, Wilson is at 123 yds (yikes) and Garappolo is at 201 yds.  

When your team hadn't had 300 yard passer in YEARS it means you can't pass the ball

Don't try so hard.... The Bills offense blows and has for years 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

I want to see the Bills in a game like this!

Our games are sleepy... Very little seems to happen

Tyrod Taylor v Seahawks was the most recent game I recall being thoroughly entertained. TT balled that night with Robert Woods

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

His accuracy is amazing.  That slant to Gordon was absolutely perfect.

His stats so far scream MVP. If he stays on pace

And he's clearly the only guy on this offense

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P