NFC Slug-Fest: Hawks @ 9ers

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

If thats the case then the Bills have been rebuilding for almost 20 years?

The current coaching staff was hired when McDermott was hired, they were one of the worst teams in the league and the Bills were mediocre 

It's okay because we're on a 20 year plan. San Fran on a 3 year plan.. dummies

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

It can be looked at this way.  Or it can be viewed as when the current staff took over.  

To look at it any other way is just silly, IMO. Come on, any rational adult realizes the clock starts over with a new owner, and each new regime. Rex was a disaster, but they learned and ate that contract, cleaned house and have something going in the right direction. 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Better off naming everyone drafted who is any good and also every FA ever signed, just to cover it. Don’t forget the trades too. 

That sounds like a lot of work. I’m sure there is an Eeyore out there to do it for me! 

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah but this chase kid is 6/10 so far in his career. Obviously better. Because reasons. 

Also let’s not forget that the Bills signed him first and cut him. McBeane obviously doesn’t  know talent and let another Hall of Famer slip away. 

5 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

what year of the 20 year plan are we on??

asking for a friend that doesn’t have it in them to keep watching a losing team. 

It’s halfway into their 3rd year. I don’t care if your “friend” watches or not, but they have the 3rd best record in the conference. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1