NFC Slug-Fest: Hawks @ 9ers

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I comment on our poor leadership and you’re comeback is to cite the other teams leadership? OK

I contest that we have poor leadership. It’s simple. We have some coaching stuff to clean up, but I like our leadership. 

2 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

No point in having an inconsistent kicker, and one who can’t hit from +50 yards out when you can just go out and find a Chase McGlaughlin out on the street.

They gave Hauschka some guaranteed money, but not enough to justify keeping him on the roster if he can’t do his job.

Guys like him and Lee Smith who are on guaranteed deals but have had some real

bad negative plays are still expendable. If they could eat Dareus’ cap hit, they should be working out kickers.

Lets not pretend that there are just a ton of great kickers sitting out there unsigned

If you have watched games from other teams, you will see many teams struggling to find kickers atleast as reliable as Hauschka has been

Bears fans have been looking since last year, Jets and Titans both gave games to the Bills because of their kickers.

This is Chases 3rd team this year, he was already cut recently by another team, but because of this game people are acting like the Bills gave away a guy who has yet to miss a kick...

• Like (+1) 1