NFC Slug-Fest: Hawks @ 9ers

1 minute ago, Success said:

You're only as good as your last kick.  Hausch was Hausch money for us for quite awhile - he's had a bad stretch, but all kickers do eventually.

The thing is that since last year Hauschka has been trying to finesse the kicks.  It reminds me of Carpenter when he was with the Bills.  Started off aggressive was successful and then became completely inconsistent trying to play wind and angles.

Watch Justin Tucker.  He just drills it every time 

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

That’s quite the 49ers colored view of their WRs.  Deebo is a beast?,...

Id put Brown and Sanders on the same level.  

Kittle is who we dream of Knox becoming. 

Deebo/Goodwin/Bourne is similar to Cole/McKenzie/Foster.   (Your view of these guys would be different if Allen could hit an open McKenzie or Foster deep)

Brown the same level as Sanders?  That’s just silly. 

Deebo and Sanders would be the best WR on the Bills. 

McKenzie and Foster are fringe nfl WRs at this point as is Duke. 

Also this infatuation with deep balls makes no sense. Ability to run fast in a straight line doesn’t make for a good nfl wr. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Why are you defending that mess yesterday? oh wait, you can't so it''s just personal insults. 

I’m not defending anything, I’m just not making it the center of my universe. We will not be the ‘72 Dolphins. I was pretty sure of that already. I never thought we’d be a IT this year, so I can live with just making progress. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

It's amazing what a good QB and competent coach will do to your perception.

Lol. Hey, I acknowledged it was crazy. Just more a feeling when watching other teams (except the Phins). Always feel like we are told “Can’t be competent at that position this year guys, but just give us until 20xx and we’ll sort it out”.