NFC Slug-Fest: Hawks @ 9ers

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

I know this is crazy, but does it ever feel like other teams always hit on draft picks and their FA decisions when compared to the Bills? I know they don’t, but it always seems like the Bills are a year away at this position or that position, while other teams are just stacking talent and getting production out of whatever player. ?‍♂️

That could be because other teams (the good ones) will go after and sign the better FAs, while Buffalo usually dumpster dives for the middle to lower tier guys or guys coming off injuries or past their prime.

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

one timeout left. clock running, one minute left. down by 3. just outside FG range. that's a lot of similarities. 

Yep and that Damn Allen didn't throw two balls directly at Cleveland players.  Instead he threw a couple of great passes to get us to the 35 and then when he tried to win the game he wasn't on the same page with Brown. 

• Like (+1) 2

No point in having an inconsistent kicker, and one who can’t hit from +50 yards out when you can just go out and find a Chase McGlaughlin out on the street.

They gave Hauschka some guaranteed money, but not enough to justify keeping him on the roster if he can’t do his job.

Guys like him and Lee Smith who are on guaranteed deals but have had some real

bad negative plays are still expendable. If they could eat Dareus’ cap hit, they should be working out kickers.

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

one timeout left. clock running, one minute left. down by 3. just outside FG range. that's a lot of similarities. 

Well, there are 22 different players, countless different matchups, two different coaching staffs in a different stadium at night....for starters. 

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I know this is crazy, but does it ever feel like other teams always hit on draft picks and their FA decisions when compared to the Bills? I know they don’t, but it always seems like the Bills are a year away at this position or that position, while other teams are just stacking talent and getting production out of whatever player. ?‍♂️

It's amazing what a good QB and competent coach will do to your perception.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Well this is atleast his 3rd team in 2019, and as mentioned above, he may have been 8 for 13 up to this point, but he is having a good game today......

He looked solid in both camp and pre season.

So this kicker is on his 4th team in 10 weeks. He’s been cut by 3 teams already and it will be a 4th when their real Kicker is healthy. Last week the Seattle fans were (still) crying for Hauschka because their guy missed multiple kicks. Like... miss me with the kicker drama

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

So we don’t look as good as the only undefeated team in the league? REALLY? I’m glad you weren’t my dad. That’s no kind of leadership. 

I comment on our poor leadership and you’re comeback is to cite the other teams leadership? OK

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

If you don’t find this all hilarious you’re taking life , and the Bills, way too seriously!

You keep making corny comments all thread... we get it.  You wanted us to trade away all our picks and throw money at any and every available player at the deadline.