NFC Slug-Fest: Hawks @ 9ers

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

It's the exact situation of the game ending yesterday. It's not too much work.

They messed up bad too.... stuck with it, got it to a legit distance. We were on the 40 yard line with just under a min.... and still didn’t use our timeout 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

This entire game is making the McBeane leadership look like a total train wreck! 

So we don’t look as good as the only undefeated team in the league? REALLY? I’m glad you weren’t my dad. That’s no kind of leadership. 

1 minute ago, Reks Ryan said:

You gotta be kidding.  McGlaughlin in the same position as Hauschka and he drills it.

cut the wrong guy.

You're only as good as your last kick.  Hausch was Hausch money for us for quite awhile - he's had a bad stretch, but all kickers do eventually.

I know this is crazy, but does it ever feel like other teams always hit on draft picks and their FA decisions when compared to the Bills? I know they don’t, but it always seems like the Bills are a year away at this position or that position, while other teams are just stacking talent and getting production out of whatever player. ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

I got screwed yesterday

I would have made $175 with Seattle covering had Calgary (the favorite) won against Winnepeg in the CFL Division Finals &

I would have made almost $400 with a Seattle win by 4+ had TB been able to score 1 more point

Both off of $5 bets...........

That's sports gambling.

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Way to find a way to put us in a bad light during a great finish to another game! Always working! 

Every play in every series in every quarter in every half in every game is a referendum on the Bills and our suckitude. Didn’t you know that? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1