NFC Slug-Fest: Hawks @ 9ers

7 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

how did 49ers get to 8-0 already? 

I was told it takes years to rebuild and that we need to trust the process 

They have been rebuilding for years. Shannahan has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball and is doing a great job with his offense.

Edited by Bangarang

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Can any WR on the bills roster make that type of catch?

No. Maybe Duke. But thats all he offers

lol Duke Williams 

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

Bosa was about to annihilate Wilson for a Sack/Strip/Recovery/TD Return

Lol right

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Do we throw slants?  I getting more ***** pissed at Daboll the more I watch this game

they have attempted a few more in the last couple weeks it seems. Obviously nowhere near the amount Shanahan dials up. Allen’s hit on a couple, thrown behind on some others...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

hyperbole K9. But I think you know what I mean. He hasn’t been terrible for SEA, despite being “raw” and supposedly unable to run anything but a go.

He’s anything but terrible. But his abysmal shirt area quickness times (Ed Oliver had better 3-cone and 20 yard shuttle times) indicated a limited route runner. Doesn’t mean he can’t be effective, obviously, it just means you can’t ask him to do things he’s not equipped to execute. Someone posted a chart with all his routes a few weeks ago and that is born out when you look at it.

But kudos to his coaches and Russel Wilson for taking advantage of what he can do well.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Metcalf’s footwork on release doesn’t look bad at all. Weren’t people saying he couldn’t take 3 steps without tipping over?

I’m not saying he CANT turn upfield but I’m also wondering why he didn’t here (why)

Edited by YoloinOhio