Who's going to the Bills/Phins Game in Miami?

Plano

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

My potty mouthed daughter is. She lives there and attends every Bills game there. This is her video from the club lever bar after the ‘17 finale, waiting on Cinci/Balt to decide our fate. Crazy Son dressed as Ultimate Warrior Bills fan as well.

"D" on the video, "A" on the screaming

• Haha (+1) 2

for the last 11 years regardless of where I lived or was traveling on business my good friend (life long Fins fan) and i have met up and gone to the Miami game and this year is no different but living here makes it immensely easier and less regretful when they lose or worse... the year FredEx broke his leg and we got just whooped, that was over $1k between flight and hotel.

We've never tailgated, always had BIG plans but it peters out by the time Sunday rolls around and we end of rushing to the stadium last minute and walking in just after kickoff.

I'm trying to get him to tailgate this year with the Bills gathering but he's weary, as i told him it's not like we're Jets fans...

i turn 49 on Sunday so he footed the bill for club seats, it's nice you can go inside and chill w/ plenty of TV's.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Say When... said:

for the last 11 years regardless of where I lived or was traveling on business my good friend (life long Fins fan) and i have met up and gone to the Miami game and this year is no different but living here makes it immensely easier and less regretful when they lose or worse... the year FredEx broke his leg and we got just whooped, that was over $1k between flight and hotel.

We've never tailgated, always had BIG plans but it peters out by the time Sunday rolls around and we end of rushing to the stadium last minute and walking in just after kickoff.

I'm trying to get him to tailgate this year with the Bills gathering but he's weary, as i told him it's not like we're Jets fans...

i turn 49 on Sunday so he footed the bill for club seats, it's nice you can go inside and chill w/ plenty of TV's.

tell him he'll only have to go through one table and then he's in!

if you guys decide to tailgate let me know. We'll be in either yellow lot 10 or 11 with a bunch of other bills fans it appears. (however if you have club seats you may have Black Lot parking included, depending)

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"D" on the video, "A" on the screaming

Pretty sure Kim Pegula heard her! She was out pacing the corridors cuz the tv cut off in her booth just before “THE PASS!”

i was on the phone 5 minutes later ordering 5 tix @ Jacksonville.