Who's going to the Bills/Phins Game in Miami?

Plano

Haven't seen a thread dedicated to it, so please merge if there is one....

Who is going to the game in Miami? A few of us are going and would like to tailgate in the same lot as other Bills fans! Planning on getting there early when the lots open and having a lot of fun.

Is there any specific place that you know of that Bills fans tend to park compared to others @ the Hard Rock?

51 minutes ago, Plano said:

Haven't seen a thread dedicated to it, so please merge if there is one....

Who is going to the game in Miami? A few of us are going and would like to tailgate in the same lot as other Bills fans! Planning on getting there early when the lots open and having a lot of fun.

Is there any specific place that you know of that Bills fans tend to park compared to others @ the Hard Rock?

Can't nake it Sunday. imo the best tailgate is next too the bus lot. If Pinto Ronnie is sometning you need to see. He sets up shop there.

Adjacent to the bus lot. Is open parking on grass. This traditionally is almost 100% Bills fans. Great fans many offering huge party's with food, etc. It's a go too lot. If,there is a bigger Bills fan hangout. I am unaware. 

1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:

Can't nake it Sunday. imo the best tailgate is next too the bus lot. If Pinto Ronnie is sometning you need to see. He sets up shop there.

Adjacent to the bus lot. Is open parking on grass. This traditionally is almost 100% Bills fans. Great fans many offering huge party's with food, etc. It's a go too lot. If,there is a bigger Bills fan hangout. I am unaware. 

thank you for the note, do you know the exact lot? is it a yellow lot? by the training complex? looking at the map and a bit confused

I only live 4 hours away, and now way in hell Im going there after yesterday and the Philly game as well as barely beating the Fins in Buffalo.   I’ve been there many times over the years, but not this time.  I hope you guys can enjoy the time.  Miami can be a lot of fun.  You’ll enjoy South Beach and Brickel.

9 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I only live 4 hours away, and now way in hell Im going there after yesterday and the Philly game as well as barely beating the Fins in Buffalo.   I’ve been there many times over the years, but not this time.  I hope you guys can enjoy the time.  Miami can be a lot of fun.  You’ll enjoy South Beach and Brickel.

I've lived here for 4 years. Tickets are free from a vendor, so I can't really say no to that. Good seats, will hope our offense finally shows up. 

8 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Plano, I don’t fault you, I just refuse to go myself.

and I, too, don't fault you for that! 

If the tix weren't awesome (and free!) I'd likely watch from the couch and not bother lol

I think we are at the tipping point, in the wrong direction, but we'll see!

1 hour ago, Magox said:

I'm going with my father and brother.   

what's your plan on gameday?

we plan on getting there early and enjoying the tailgating experience. parking in yellow lot #10 or #11 and walking across to the bus lots 

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

About the same drive for me. Tickets were as low as $28 a couple of weeks ago, but I couldn't talk myself into going, with all the extra spending that goes with the trip. 

OP, it's not hard to find Bills fans to tailgate with when they play in Miami. And I'm sure there will be a bigger Bills contigent this year, with the state of both teams.

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I wouldn’t go if offered a free trip.  Sit there for three hours with swamp ass watching a struggle against the lowly dolphins.  

THAT’S the spirit!    ?

If I didn’t have a big weekend planned (I’ll be spending 3 nights in 3 different states) and someone offered me a free trip, I’d be there. Why not?  The weather will beat where I live, for sure. 

NOW, Miami in September? You couldn’t pay me enough! BRUTALLY hot! 

11 hours ago, Plano said:

thank you for the note, do you know the exact lot? is it a yellow lot? by the training complex? looking at the map and a bit confused

It's not by the training complex. IIRC it is near the entrance to the visitors side of the stadium. You will see a lot of busses.

Many of them charter tours from Buffalo. When your drivng up to the bus lot. You will know your in Bills territory. Flags flying etc. I wish I had better directions. You can ask anyone working the traffic where the Bills bus lot/ tailgate is. The lawn parking there is 100% Bills fans. Hope you fnd it. It's pretty good. about $25 too,park. And a close walk to the entrance of Hard Rock.

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks for the info everyone! We will be in section 149.

Just followed the Miami Bills Backers on FB/twitter as well as Pinto Ron and BPA is correct, next to the Bus-Lot, They park in lots 10 or 11, right there. Look for bills flags waving 30 feet in the air.

Can't wait to tailgate. If anyone wants to link up, let me know. About 4 of us coming in 20s/30s