Jump to content
Plano

Who's going to the Bills/Phins Game in Miami?

Recommended Posts

Haven't seen a thread dedicated to it, so please merge if there is one....

 

Who is going to the game in Miami? A few of us are going and would like to tailgate in the same lot as other Bills fans! Planning on getting there early when the lots open and having a lot of fun.

 

Is there any specific place that you know of that Bills fans tend to park compared to others @ the Hard Rock?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Plano said:

Haven't seen a thread dedicated to it, so please merge if there is one....

 

Who is going to the game in Miami? A few of us are going and would like to tailgate in the same lot as other Bills fans! Planning on getting there early when the lots open and having a lot of fun.

 

Is there any specific place that you know of that Bills fans tend to park compared to others @ the Hard Rock?

 

 

Can't nake it Sunday. imo the best tailgate is next too the bus lot. If Pinto Ronnie is sometning you need to see. He sets up shop there.

Adjacent to the bus lot. Is open parking on grass. This traditionally is almost 100% Bills fans. Great fans many offering huge party's with food, etc. It's a go too lot. If,there is a bigger Bills fan hangout. I am unaware. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:

Can't nake it Sunday. imo the best tailgate is next too the bus lot. If Pinto Ronnie is sometning you need to see. He sets up shop there.

Adjacent to the bus lot. Is open parking on grass. This traditionally is almost 100% Bills fans. Great fans many offering huge party's with food, etc. It's a go too lot. If,there is a bigger Bills fan hangout. I am unaware. 

thank you for the note, do you know the exact lot? is it a yellow lot? by the training complex? looking at the map and a bit confused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only live 4 hours away, and now way in hell Im going there after yesterday and the Philly game as well as barely beating the Fins in Buffalo.   I’ve been there many times over the years, but not this time.  I hope you guys can enjoy the time.  Miami can be a lot of fun.  You’ll enjoy South Beach and Brickel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I only live 4 hours away, and now way in hell Im going there after yesterday and the Philly game as well as barely beating the Fins in Buffalo.   I’ve been there many times over the years, but not this time.  I hope you guys can enjoy the time.  Miami can be a lot of fun.  You’ll enjoy South Beach and Brickel.

 

I've lived here for 4 years. Tickets are free from a vendor, so I can't really say no to that. Good seats, will hope our offense finally shows up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Plano, I don’t fault you, I just refuse to go myself.

and I, too, don't fault you for that! 

 

If the tix weren't awesome (and free!) I'd likely watch from the couch and not bother lol

 

I think we are at the tipping point, in the wrong direction, but we'll see!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going with my father and brother.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Magox said:

I'm going with my father and brother.   

what's your plan on gameday?

 

we plan on getting there early and enjoying the tailgating experience. parking in yellow lot #10 or #11 and walking across to the bus lots 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

I only live 4 hours away, and now way in hell Im going there after yesterday and the Philly game as well as barely beating the Fins in Buffalo.   I’ve been there many times over the years, but not this time.  I hope you guys can enjoy the time.  Miami can be a lot of fun.  You’ll enjoy South Beach and Brickel.

 

About the same drive for me. Tickets were as low as $28 a couple of weeks ago, but I couldn't talk myself into going, with all the extra spending that goes with the trip. 

 

OP, it's not hard to find Bills fans to tailgate with when they play in Miami. And I'm sure there will be a bigger Bills contigent this year, with the state of both teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t go if offered a free trip.  Sit there for three hours with swamp ass watching a struggle against the lowly dolphins.  

Edited by CaptnCoke11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

 I wouldn’t go if offered a free trip.  Sit there for three hours with swamp ass watching a struggle against the lowly dolphins.  

 

THAT’S the spirit!    😋

 

If I didn’t have a big weekend planned (I’ll be spending 3 nights in 3 different states) and someone offered me a free trip, I’d be there. Why not?  The weather will beat where I live, for sure. 

 

NOW, Miami in September? You couldn’t pay me enough! BRUTALLY hot! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bills are 6-3. I understand the being upset but there is nothing that would keep me away from a bills game if I had a chance of going to a game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard Rock Stadium should be filled with blue jerseys. Great weather, Fun Bills Tailgating, South Beach, and best of all, watch the Bills "Squish the Fish".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Plano said:

thank you for the note, do you know the exact lot? is it a yellow lot? by the training complex? looking at the map and a bit confused

It's not by the training complex. IIRC it is near the entrance to the visitors side of the stadium. You will see a lot of busses.

Many of them charter tours from Buffalo. When your drivng up to the bus lot. You will know your in Bills territory. Flags flying etc. I wish I had better directions. You can ask anyone working the traffic where the Bills bus lot/ tailgate is. The lawn parking there is 100% Bills fans. Hope you fnd it. It's pretty good. about $25 too,park. And a close walk to the entrance of Hard Rock.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info everyone! We will be in section 149.

 

Just followed the Miami Bills Backers on FB/twitter as well as Pinto Ron and BPA is correct, next to the Bus-Lot, They park in lots 10 or 11, right there. Look for bills flags waving 30 feet in the air.


Can't wait to tailgate. If anyone wants to link up, let me know. About 4 of us coming in 20s/30s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My potty mouthed daughter is. She lives there and attends every Bills game there. This is her video from the club lever bar after the ‘17 finale, waiting on Cinci/Balt to decide our fate. Crazy Son dressed as Ultimate Warrior Bills fan as well.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

My potty mouthed daughter is. She lives there and attends every Bills game there. This is her video from the club lever bar after the ‘17 finale, waiting on Cinci/Balt to decide our fate. Crazy Son dressed as Ultimate Warrior Bills fan as well.

 

"D" on the video, "A" on the screaming

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for the last 11 years regardless of where I lived or was traveling on business my good friend (life long Fins fan) and i have met up and gone to the Miami game and this year is no different but living here makes it immensely easier and less regretful when they lose or worse... the year FredEx broke his leg and we got just whooped, that was over $1k between flight and hotel.

 

We've never tailgated, always had BIG plans but it peters out by the time Sunday rolls around and we end of rushing to the stadium last minute and walking in just after kickoff.

 

I'm trying to get him to tailgate this year with the Bills gathering but he's weary, as i told him it's not like we're Jets fans...

 

i turn 49 on Sunday so he footed the bill for club seats, it's nice you can go inside and chill w/ plenty of TV's.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Say When... said:

for the last 11 years regardless of where I lived or was traveling on business my good friend (life long Fins fan) and i have met up and gone to the Miami game and this year is no different but living here makes it immensely easier and less regretful when they lose or worse... the year FredEx broke his leg and we got just whooped, that was over $1k between flight and hotel.

 

We've never tailgated, always had BIG plans but it peters out by the time Sunday rolls around and we end of rushing to the stadium last minute and walking in just after kickoff.

 

I'm trying to get him to tailgate this year with the Bills gathering but he's weary, as i told him it's not like we're Jets fans...

 

i turn 49 on Sunday so he footed the bill for club seats, it's nice you can go inside and chill w/ plenty of TV's.

tell him he'll only have to go through one table and then he's in!

 

if you guys decide to tailgate let me know. We'll be in either yellow lot 10 or 11 with a bunch of other bills fans it appears. (however if you have club seats you may have Black Lot parking included, depending)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...