Do You Wash your Face with the Same Bar of Soap You Wash Your Ass With?

Do You Wash Your Face With the Same Bar of Soap You Wash Your Ass With?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Wash Your Face With the Same Bar of Soap You Wash Your Ass With?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't bath

A guy who I used to be in a band with many years ago used the tag on the towel to identify which of the four corners it was.

He had a method through which he would guarantee that he was drying his face with the same part of the towel each day; and more importantly, which part of the towel he was drying his ass with.

He went through these lengths to make sure the part of the towel that dried his ass would ONLY be used to dry his ass.

Last keyboardist I ever played with.  Weird *****.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

A guy who I used to be in a band with many years ago used the tag on the towel to identify which of the four corners it was.

He had a method through which he would guarantee that he was drying his face with the same part of the towel each day; and more importantly, which part of the towel he was drying his ass with.

He went through these lengths to make sure the part of the towel that dried his ass would ONLY be used to dry his ass.

Last keyboardist I ever played with.  Weird *****.

You and your bandmates get really close, eh?

First world poll.

Washcloth for junk and after you hand wash & rinse it off, it's clean again. Unless you leave a big old skid mark... Then bam, in washer... LoL... 

And boy this is stupid poll.  We are dealing with soap and water here.  You're cleaning, then cleaning.  What the hell you leaving on your soap?  A turd?  Clean the damn bar with itself. Can anything live on the bar?

Now... The real question: Do you step outta the shower to take a piss.  It's all going down the same damn drain anyway.

And @Mike in Horseheads YOU should be doing, worrying about other things, like stopping this damn snow!

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

First world poll.

Washcloth for junk and after you hand wash & rinse it off, it's clean again. Unless you leave a big old skid mark... Then bam, in washer... LoL... 

And boy this is stupid poll.  We are dealing with soap and water here.  You're cleaning, then cleaning.  What the hell you leaving on your soap?  A turd?  Clean the damn bar with itself. Can anything live on the bar?

Now... The real question: Do you step outta the shower to take a piss.  It's all going down the same damn drain anyway.

And @Mike in Horseheads YOU should be doing, worrying about other things, like stopping this damn snow!

I’m a Bills fan.

I piss in the sink and then step into the shower. Am I doing that wrong? 

• Haha (+1) 2