Daboll's weekly presser

Reed83HOF

19 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

reads for every play based on matchups

Full Video:

Okay some of what he says is true but he said they were stacking the box i get it but in his other statement he said you have to have confidence in your guys & you hit some & you miss some, if thats true then why just pretty much abandon the run game ?

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Same stale coachspeak answers from everyone involved in coaching the Bills

Don’t want to say something that would give away our competitive advantage. Teams might then be able to stop our high powered offense.

Edited by Bangarang

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

He didn't look or sound comfortable during his presser at all IMO

None of them Should.  An owner would his salt would not accept missing the playoffs this year and this loss hurts those chances alot.  But them Again Terry and Kim really dont know what they are looking at sooooooo

Barring a drastic turnaround I find it hard to imagine Daboll is back as OC. If he is I suspect we bring in a high level asst head coach type person to take over much of the offensive playbook/game planning.  Daboll may be a good coach behind the scenes but he just doesn't get it. He should not be calling plays or even designing plays. He does not seem to understand the flow of the game very well, lets the defense dictate the game, can not play to his players strengths, is inflexible to skill-sets, etc. It is frustrating to watch way too often. I am tired of hearing how they are stacking the box so we cant run. There are tons of ways to handle that without abandoning the run game. This team does not have a good vertical game yet he is insistent on it. He refuses to get Allen outside of the pocket on roll outs. On and on. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Barring a drastic turnaround I find it hard to imagine Daboll is back as OC. If he is I suspect we bring in a high level asst head coach type person to take over much of the offensive playbook/game planning.  Daboll may be a good coach behind the scenes but he just doesn't get it. He should not be calling plays or even designing plays. He does not seem to understand the flow of the game very well, lets the defense dictate the game, can not play to his players strengths, is inflexible to skill-sets, etc. It is frustrating to watch way too often. I am tired of hearing how they are stacking the box so we cant run. There are tons of ways to handle that without abandoning the run game. This team does not have a good vertical game yet he is insistent on it. He refuses to get Allen outside of the pocket on roll outs. On and on. 

I honestly think we should give Ken Dorsey a chance. I think he could be a pretty good and innovative young OC.

16 hours ago, H2o said:

Do you expect Paul Blart to come out and admit he is an offensive r*tard holding a playsheet?

He reminds me more of the unholy result of a coupling between Zach Galifianakas and a garden gnome.

We need a legit number one receiver and/or TE. Knox could get there. Brown is more of a 2 to me. Wish Duke could run.