Daboll's weekly presser

Reed83HOF

Media: Where did you come up with your play design?

Dabag: I picked up scrap paper that Belichick and Saban crumpled up and threw out. 

Media: Can you explain then why you scheme has no originality or deception?

Dabag: On to Miami . . .  Um Roll Tide . .Next

• Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

reads for every play based on matchups

Full Video:

You don't get better if you can't admit you were wrong. This guy is over his head!

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Daboll basically just admitted that all defenses need to do is stack the box and make Allen beat them with his arm. How encouraging 

Good running backs say stack everyone, you miss me I am going to town!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Daboll basically just admitted that all defenses need to do is stack the box and make Allen beat them with his arm. How encouraging 

Do you expect Paul Blart to come out and admit he is an offensive r*tard holding a playsheet?

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1

Just watch how ol’ Kyle Shanahan calls a game....  I like Dabolls system, the scheme, the concepts etc... I just think calling an NFL game can get away from him. I’d like to see him be more direct over the mic. Ex.” If you see this, look to go here, if that then think about this....”

• Like (+1) 2

Said no one in the media, "Can you explain why you decided to use an 80/20 pass/run ratio on the 31st ranked run defense and 4th ranked pass defense in the NFL?"  "They stacked the box, so you just caved in to them and surrendered?"  "Motor was averaging over 5 yards a carry, so why did you run him only 8 times?"  Dabollocks is a joke and so is the media covering him if they just blindly accept the compete and utter bull#### coming out his mout'.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

reads for every play based on matchups

3 hours ago, USABuffaloFan said:

You don't get better if you can't admit you were wrong. This guy is over his head!

Good running backs say stack everyone, you miss me I

As I stated in other threads, Singletary averaged 5.3 yards per carry.  How did that production force them to go away from the run and pass more?  They started out throwing on the first play.

Edited by ColeB

7 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Said no one in the media, "Can you explain why you decided to use an 80/20 pass/run ratio on the 31st ranked run defense and 4th ranked pass defense in the NFL?"  "They stacked the box, so you just caved in to them and surrendered?"  "Motor was averaging over 5 yards a carry, so why did you run him only 8 times?"  Dabollocks is a joke and so is the media covering him if they just blindly accept the compete and utter bull#### coming out his mout'.  

Why was this not asked and addressed, that is the one thing he has direct control over? He can't execute the plays called, but he certainly can develop a better plan.

• Like (+1) 2