It's My Fault....

...I asked god that if he could ruin the Patriots perfect season against the Giants that he could make it so the Bills never win a super bowl.

The next day some dude caught a ball on his helmet... I was in a dark place. I'm sorry.

• Haha (+1) 2

I am the villain in my house - because I was too critical of the 3rd and 4 playcalling as well as the the decision to go with Haushka 53 yard attempt on the 4th and 4. Apparently, I added immediately after both the 3rd and 4 play and the 4th and 4 decision that it would come back to bite us - and I am blamed for not being "positive" enough.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Jobot said:

...I asked god that if he could ruin the Patriots perfect season against the Giants that he could make it so the Bills never win a super bowl.

The next day some dude caught a ball on his helmet... I was in a dark place. I'm sorry.

It was worth it....Bills were never going to win a SB anyway.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Very original thread.... its my fault.  I woke up in the morning and all I asked for was to go 2-0 on my football pool matches against the spread.  Which I did, but had selected Ravens and Bears.  Should have picked the Bills and then Haushka would have made those two FGs

Wow,... we seem to have some collective bad ju-ju that multiplies on itself

Edited by cage

43 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I've come to the conclusion that I'm to blame for the travesty that occurred in Cleveland this past Sunday. You see, last week, I posted several memes on Baker Mayfield that, at the time, were quite hysterical.

However, I realize now the power of KARMA and it's ultimate impact. It will not happen again!!

Now that you mention it, I posted one too.  Karma is indeed a Biotch.

54 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I've come to the conclusion that I'm to blame for the travesty that occurred in Cleveland this past Sunday. You see, last week, I posted several memes on Baker Mayfield that, at the time, were quite hysterical.

However, I realize now the power of KARMA and it's ultimate impact. It will not happen again!!

Thank you for owning this one Stephen. We appreciate that. 

Edited by H2o