Rick and Morty: Season 4

/dev/null

5 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I've never seen it. How does one consume it these days and I assume I should start at the beginning?

I believe it's cartoon network in the US? And it's a cartoon so I don't believe you have to watch it in any order. I have watched it a bit and didn't really care either way for it. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it, but wouldn't refuse to watch it if I had nothing else to watch.

25 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I've never seen it. How does one consume it these days and I assume I should start at the beginning?

Seasons 1-3 are on Hulu. New Season 4 episodes air on Cartoon Network I think at 1130pm on Sundays. Doesn’t really need to be watched in order but there might be a few things mentioned here and there from earlier episodes. 

7 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Yes, you should start at the beginning. Adult swim.Com runs a constant marathon stream of the whole series. I was able to get caught up that way. New stuff is on Cartoon network sunday nights at 11:30. I dvr it.

Excellent show. Highly enjoyed.

6 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Seasons 1-3 are on Hulu. New Season 4 episodes air on Cartoon Network I think at 1130pm on Sundays. Doesn’t really need to be watched in order but there might be a few things mentioned here and there from earlier episodes. 

There are so many call backs to previous stuff that it will help to at least watch it by season I think.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

And it's a cartoon so I don't believe you have to watch it in any order.

There definitely is a story arc to it that they weave in and out of so it's not something I'd say to watch randomly. You can, but it's better if you don't because you will understand more of what they refer to more quickly. 

8 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

I believe it's cartoon network in the US? And it's a cartoon so I don't believe you have to watch it in any order. I have watched it a bit and didn't really care either way for it. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it, but wouldn't refuse to watch it if I had nothing else to watch.

I'm sure someone in Canada has it. You need to have an appreciation for rapid fire absurd humor. My wife doesn't.

14 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm sure someone in Canada has it. You need to have an appreciation for rapid fire absurd humor. My wife doesn't.

I do, but I just wasn't really into it

Teletoon which was the Canadian version of the Cartoon network had it, but then earlier this year they brought on the Cartoon Network and took all the Adult Cartoons off of it and moved them to the Cartoon Network and kept the kids cartoons on Teletoon. I watched a bunch of Rick & Morty late night on Christmas Eve wrapping presents

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...