Antonio Brown - A hypothetical question

Kirby Jackson

Add AB  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Would you add AB this year if he’s cleared to play?

Going to keep this simple. If AB is cleared by the NFL this week would you be interested in adding him? Obviously the Bills need receiving help. Obviously AB has baggage. Where do you stand? 

Edit: I held back from voting but eventually caved and voted es. I feel dirty doing it but I guess that I put the Bills before my morals.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I guess this topic deserves a new thread? 

I mean maybe it should be merged elsewhere but coming off of yesterday there has been a lot of talk about “playmakers.” He’s an ELITE receiver and no one says differently. If I missed a new AB thread by all mean merge it. If not, yes it absolutely warrants it’s own discussion.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I guess this topic deserves a new thread? 

Lol; just like your Dabol vs Allen thread last night that seemingly needed a new thread although it was discussed in nearly all the other threads.

1 minute ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Do you think that Allen has the skills to properly utilize AB?

Obviously you don't.  Therefore, we should just keep with mid-tier receivers!  SMH

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Going to keep this simple. If AB is cleared by the NFL this week would you be interested in adding him? Obviously the Bills need receiving help. Obviously AB has baggage. Where do you stand? 

I voted yes, but I would be worried after Josh misses him on a deep ball 2-3 times, AB would try to kill him.

• Like (+1) 1

I personally wouldn’t hate it, but I wouldn’t love it. My gut says no because I think he’s going to f up anywhere he goes, and we’re a young team facing adversity- not a good pairing.

if he plays this year, I expect it to be for the other Pennsylvania team.

Edited by whatdrought

29 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Edit: I held back from voting but eventually caved and voted es. I feel dirty doing it but I guess that I put the Bills before my morals.

As great a talent on the field he is, the off the field stuff isn't worth it. 

24 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Do you think that Allen has the skills to properly utilize AB?

John Brown and Cole Beasley are having career years under Josh, not saying AB  do the same but it's worth noting. 

I  voted yes.

I was almost shocked when the Bills pursued Brown in the off season. I was happy it did not work out as his character doesn't seem to match the culture the Bills are striving for.

But, to me, the Bills are close to a team that could win playoff games and Brown can help make that happen,  as the Bills biggest need seems to be a few dynamic offensive play makers.

And I assume Brown has been humbled to some degree, or at least understands there won't be many more chances.

He would play for this Bills team with Josh Allen as the quarterback.

39 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I feel dirty doing it but I guess that I put the Bills before my morals.

For me it isn't a moral thing. I truly think he would tear down what's being built up. We have a developing QB. How do you think he's gonna react the first time Josh overthrows him? That wouldn't be good for anybody. 

Good topic. The thought went through my head last night as well. I voted yes, but like you, it goes against what I typically would do. I just feel like we are trying to develop a QB, but have not given him the minimum level of playmakers. I kind of feel like, if we were able to get back to where we were when we pursued him, it might work. Ha he pursued any help? We don't know. I think on the field it would help immensely.

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower