Anyone watch the Vikings last night? Do you love that offense for us?

Ramza86

10 hours ago, Luka said:

I wasn't sad to see Watkins go, you can't rely on him to finish a whole season. Woods leaving pissed me off, but I don't think he had any intention of staying no matter how much money we threw at him.

But to just now attempt to replace Woods with Brown and still have no answer to replace Watkins? That's a personnel failure. Beane can pretend all he likes that you don't need a #1 receiver but his QB would disagree.

I also think we need a stud wideout, but Allen is getting Brown WR1 numbers. Forget Woods and Watkins: Browns’s got more yards this season than Hopkins, Beckham Jr, Edelman, Smith-Schuster. 

18 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

The Vikings offense is exactly what I want for this team. Run heavy, screens, play action.

Man...I could easily see this team being able to make it effective.

Yes, adding Thielen and trading for McCaffrey(Cook's roll) would be amazing

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

21 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

The Vikings offense is exactly what I want for this team. Run heavy, screens, play action.

Honestly is that what works for literally every offense? 

I pulled up the leagues QB stats yesterday.  Top guys in QB rating at R.Willson, Mahommes, Cousins, Watson.   

Aka - 3 of the top 4 we could have had over Allen. ?

8 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

I also think we need a stud wideout, but Allen is getting Brown WR1 numbers. Forget Woods and Watkins: Browns’s got more yards this season than Hopkins, Beckham Jr, Edelman, Smith-Schuster. 

Numbers are great, but I'm more thinking a guy that can make the contested catch. Out of all of our receivers, if the ball isn't perfect it's not a catch. If a DB makes contact with them, it's not a catch. And hell, even when the ball is perfect it's not a catch sometimes. I see too many QBs that can just toss a ball up and their guy comes down with it. Russ literally lobbed a ball up in the air into the endzone, two defenders, two receivers grouped together, his guy comes down with it. That kind of thing doesn't happen in Buffalo. I know everyone likes to trash Josh but his guys just don't make plays like that.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/11/2019 at 8:57 AM, Ramza86 said:

Someone like McD should drop off the tape of that game at Dabols office door, there is a lot of things Dabol could learn from watching that tape especially how to use a (what was once thought) a top FB in the run game instead of just giving up on the run ...

And by the way yes to answer your question !! 

Edited by T master