It Will All Come Down to Week 17 vs the Jets

H2o

5 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

When we lose to Denver and Pittsburgh playoff hopes go buh bye 

If that happens, say bye bye to McD, Fraizer and Daboll. I think Beane stays, he's done ok considering I think McD is telling him the players he wants.

Edited by pop gun

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

For all intents and purposes, the season ended yesterday. It will officially come crashing down when they get stomped in Pitt though.

no, no it did not. there are 7 games games left in a 16 game season. you know you know that. now, I've been down on them too but know they still have a slim shot at the postseason. if they lose to miami, the season will not be over but their chances drop dramitically in making the postseason.

why look ahead, it's one game at a time and you, nor I or anyone on this board can not say with certainty they get stomped by pittsburgh. you can believe that, as well as you can believe the season is over, for YOU.

I'm curious though, since the season ended yesterday for you, are you still watching? not that it matters to me but if I were done with something, I move on to other things, not post on a forum that I'm done.

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm curious though, since the season ended yesterday for you, are you still watching? 

Well, you know they will still be posting. Everyone who thinks the season is over that is. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

no, no it did not. there are 7 games games left in a 16 game season. you know you know that. now, I've been down on them too but know they still have a slim shot at the postseason. if they lose to miami, the season will not be over but their chances drop dramitically in making the postseason.

why look ahead, it's one game at a time and you, nor I or anyone on this board can not say with certainty they get stomped by pittsburgh. you can believe that, as well as you can believe the season is over, for YOU.

I'm curious though, since the season ended yesterday for you, are you still watching? not that it matters to me but if I were done with something, I move on to other things, not post on a forum that I'm done.

I am not done, and I will watch (and go). That doesn't mean I can't think they are going nowhere. They are an average team that get exposed when facing any assemblance of talent

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I am not done, and I will watch (and go). That doesn't mean I can't think they are going nowhere. They are an average team that get exposed when facing any assemblance of talent

I'm right there with you, it has been disappointing and I too will watch, sometimes in agony like yesterday. but as a long time bills fan, agony and the bills seem to go hand in hand.

29 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

This^^^^ although I am not quite there yet. I have already made plans to fly in for every remaining home game this year. I still remain optimistic for the team & hope they can address their issues. But I will have a great time in Buffalo visiting family and friends, regardless.

41 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

They win the next three.  Dallas is starting to come apart. 

I wouldn't pencil in any of them tbh. I do think we will win the next two though. I think Dallas is a tall order with Zeke and that OL. 

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

They win the next three.  Dallas is starting to come apart. 

don't even have to put their helmets on

wait.... did you predict the Browns was the start of 4 easypeasy wins for the Bills?  :D

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

don't even have to put their helmets on

wait.... did you predict the Browns was the start of 4 easypeasy wins for the Bills?  :D

I thought we'd either kill the Browns (because they were imploding) or they would kill us (because they were desperate). 

The 2 games I'm concerned about most are Denver and Pittsburgh.  Need both of those to get to 10 wins.

Dont think they have a shot against Dallas, Baltimore,  New England. 

If they cant beat Miami or Jets they dont deserve to get in. 

On 11/11/2019 at 10:38 AM, BuffaloBaumer said:

Hey, I will keep going to every game, just not expecting anything good to come out of it. Reality is that most people saw this coming for weeks....

Ah, yes. Predicting failure. The single easiest thing to predict in the NFL.

35 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'm rooting for the Steelers. If we can't beat the Steelers to make the playoffs, then we don't deserve to make the playoffs, period.

Best case would be PIT loses this week or at home vs. CLE and also loses to us and BAL. That knocks out Cleveland and Pittsburgh at the same time removing any threat from the North.

43 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'm rooting for the Steelers. If we can't beat the Steelers to make the playoffs, then we don't deserve to make the playoffs, period.

The Bills can use all the help they can get. Obviously they have to take care of their own business but if the Browns can do us a favor this week then that would be great.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:27 AM, Nextmanup said:

As long as we are all speculating on making the playoffs...

What happens if we do NOT make the playoffs this year?

Does McDermott get fired?

No.  It was dumb luck that they made it last year.  Something outrageous would need to happen the rest of the season like losing out for there to be any chance of a head coaching change.  And even then, it's not a lock to happen.