Week 11: Bills at Dolphins - Spread: Bills -6.5

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....I'm "senior moment confused" about the "next two games being huge"..........I thought the Cleveland game was HUGE....guess we just keep kickin' the HUGE can down the road until game #16 looking for "Dalton Intervention" AGAIN?...guess I'll wait.....

Sunday was a big loss but it wasn't huge or integral to making playoffs. But it does make things more difficult now having to win one of the tougher games.

38 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Love this logic.

I'm not a Bills fan because I think there is a good chance they lose. You are such a better fan bro. Congrats.??

Are you a a Bills fan? Seriously. Are you? I don’t recall reading a single positive thing you have had to say about the team. Being pessimistic (or “realistic” as some like to say) is one thing, but always being overly critical? I can understand the pessimism, at times. But, dude.... your schtick is tired and old. 

Is it possible they lose to the Dolphins? Of course. Predicting that that they lose? Come on. 

54 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....I'm "senior moment confused" about the "next two games being huge"..........I thought the Cleveland game was HUGE....guess we just keep kickin' the HUGE can down the road until game #16 looking for "Dalton Intervention" AGAIN?...guess I'll wait.....

The Bills need to win the next 2 games to keep a lock on the 5th seed.  

lose them and they just might kiss the WC goodbye.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Well Miami has played well for the past four weeks. Could've easily beat Pittsburgh, beat the Jets, and then the Colts(without their starting QB, but a win is a win). 

Considering they probably should have beat the Bills four weeks ago and how they are playing as of late along with the Bills being unable to score points, I'm skeptical the Bills win. 

When was the part that they easily beat Pittsburgh?   ??‍♂️??‍♂️  

They went up 14-0 and lost 27-14. 

Bills will crush the fins, avatar bet ?   

Edited by Teddy KGB

14 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

?

Predicting the Bills lose means I’m not a Bills fan? There’s an ignore option brotha. Use it if my posts get you upset.

I don’t think that your opinion on winning or losing is what defines you as a fan. That being said, your opinion has been, as long as I can remember, negative about this team. I understand the frustration of being a Bills fan. We all understand that frustration. The issue I think most of us take with your opinion, and those of the vast majority of the negative Nancies around here, Is that you offer no real viable alternatives, just dwell upon the negatives. I cannot speak to your knowledge of the game, but I can definitely speak to your opinion. And your opinion doesn’t really have any backing, it’s just negative.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Define crush? 

You get Miami plus 7.   In or out ? 

Gonna do you like I did majbobby, when he said something similar re redskins.  

The Bills coaches are dunces but we have enough to crush the Fins 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

You get Miami plus 7.   In or out ? 

Gonna do you like I did majbobby, when he said something similar re redskins.  

The Bills coaches are dunces but we have enough to crush the Fins 

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

So a win by 8 is “crushing” the Dolphins? ?

Sure Teddy. I don’t have an avatar so I’d love to lose this bet and get one. 

"OK Babalugats we got a bet"!  Great job guys and I'm sure the board will like this!

• Like (+1) 1