Week 11: Bills at Dolphins - Spread: Bills -6.5

I just hope these players are pissed off and this loss lights a fire under them. Refocus, tweak the offense, Get Singletary going. Josh has gotta hit one deep and our defense needs a big day!

Thing is, I truly don’t know how pissed off these guys are....  I just don’t see the excitement, the fire in this team. They’ve shown it a few times, but I’d like to see it for 4 Qtrs.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I'm sorry my prediction of a Bills loss hurt your feelings. 

It’s all good baby. You do you. I’m a fan of the Bills so I’ll continue to root for a win every Sunday. It’s just weird to me that you waste your time on a Bills message board. Time is a finite resource, and you inexplicably seem to waste yours on a team that you aren’t even a fan of.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

It’s all good baby. You do you. I’m a fan of the Bills so I’ll continue to root for a win every Sunday. It’s just weird to me that you waste your time on a Bills message board. Time is a finite resource, and you inexplicably seem to waste yours on a team that you aren’t even a fan of.

I can see the negativity with a lot of fans about the Bills.

The McDermott way of playing leaves VERY LITTLE margin for error and the Bills are vulnerable in EVERY game because of this close to the vest strategy.

And this has many, many Bills fans concerned.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I had no idea it was a Jets fan that may explain things on the other hand I think you're just trying yank somebody's chain.

Say it ain't so, Joe.

Oh he was ALL about the Jets being better than the Bills in the pre-season. Go back and look.

Slobbing on Darnold, etc.

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Well said

Well, this Sunday’s game at Miami will determine whether the Bills have officially pissed away their great 5-1, 6-2 start.  Miami has injuries and their executives really don’t want to get to 3 wins already.  If the Bills lose this one it’s over for 2019. Pack it up.

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....I'm "senior moment confused" about the "next two games being huge"..........I thought the Cleveland game was HUGE....guess we just keep kickin' the HUGE can down the road until game #16 looking for "Dalton Intervention" AGAIN?...guess I'll wait.....

oh, the Fish, we are so scared....

hold us...

• Haha (+1) 1