Week 11: Bills at Dolphins - Spread: Bills -6.5

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I actually think they lose... Dolphins exposed the Bills a bit a few weeks ago, probably should've won that game and are playing some solid football right now. 

This is an entirely possible outcome.

This game is a must win and it will be much harder than most folks think.

3 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

FitzMagic’s inevitable demise is near 

I think he will deliver some good quarterbacking against his old team just as he did in the first game.

I hope the team is prepared for that Fitz.

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I actually think they lose... Dolphins exposed the Bills a bit a few weeks ago, probably should've won that game and are playing some solid football right now. 

Dolphins outplayed the Bills that game. Only a typical Fitzy interception at a crucial time did the Dolphins in.

I think the game should be about dead even. Fins are playing well and Fitzy is playing well.

15 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This is an entirely possible outcome.

This game is a must win and it will be much harder than most folks think.

Of course it is. Defense has been pretty consistent and you know what you’ll probably get. The problem is, the offense has been consistent too....consistently below average. It will be close, and if they win fans will have to sweat it out again. 

Miami is failing at tanking, so they might as well try to be Buffalo, their most hated rival.

On a Monday following a loss, here is an idea for the Bills in Miami.................

Establish a freaking identity and GIVE SINGLETARY THE BALL.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

This past Sunday was a must-win game, how many must-win games do they lose before we realize they aren't even going to make the playoffs this season. They went from an opportunity to be at an 80% chance of making it to a 50% chance of making it. Now they go down to Miami against a team that seems to have a spark and played the bills very close last game at home. honestly I don't see this as a playoff team whatsoever, they still have a long ways to go to compete with the big dogs. if they finish 8-8 that's saying a lot. Call it doom and gloom, call it whatever you want, I'm only going by what I see with my own eyes.

I get the importance of a Win in Cleveland.  BUT as the day turned out only the Steelers gained ground on Buffalo (I have to check the (my) playoff thread) 

Daboll, I mean McDermott  needs to figure out what Daboll is doing wrong in the 3rd QRT.  Fix that and things will improve. 

my dream of 12 -4 just died but 10 Wins is still an option IMO 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I get the importance of a Win in Cleveland.  BUT as the day turned out only the Steelers gained ground on Buffalo (I have to check the (my) playoff thread) 

Daboll, I mean McDermott  needs to figure out what Daboll is doing wrong in the 3rd QRT.  Fix that and things will improve. 

presently 5th seed for a wildcard. that shows just how bad the afc is this season.

PIT.png

Steelers 

(5-4-0) Proj: 6th Seed

HOU.png

Texans 

(6-3-0) Proj: 3rd Seed

BUF.png

Bills 

(6-3-0) Proj: 5th Seed

KC.png

Chiefs 

(6-4-0) Proj: 4th Seed

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

presently 5th seed for a wildcard. that shows just how bad the afc is this season.

PIT.png

Steelers 

(5-4-0) Proj: 6th Seed

HOU.png

Texans 

(6-3-0) Proj: 3rd Seed

BUF.png

Bills 

(6-3-0) Proj: 5th Seed

KC.png

Chiefs 

(6-4-0) Proj: 4th Seed

I know bud.  

(pssst  don't tell anyone but I started a playoff thread 2 to 3 weeks ago where I try to over all the scenarios Playoff Machine / Playoff Predictor)

For the Locals 

This is when it gets fun or things fall apart.  Next two games are needed to get to 8-3, don't care how they do it, just do it.  Then they get four real games to see if they deserve to get into the tournament.  At NE Dallas and Pittsburgh, and home against Baltimore gives the team four chances to get a quality win as an underdog and show that they deserve to make the playoffs.  One win should be enough out of those four to make it.  If they can't win one of those games, they do not deserve to make the playoffs.  Really that simple.  But the next two games they are the better team and they need to take care of business.  If they do, the last five weeks will be a blast.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tcali said:

Dolphins outplayed the Bills that game. Only a typical Fitzy interception at a crucial time did the Dolphins in.

I think the game should be about dead even. Fins are playing well and Fitzy is playing well.

And THAT is the issue. IF this is dead even, wtf are we even doing here?! We are dead even w a team that was trying to tank?? Im not sure if this is an under or over reaction - and im not even taking direct issue with WHAT you said... but if we are even w/a 2 win team then we have problems. This is 'AGS' aside, we SHOULD win this game.

My frustrstion is that whether the are playing the cream of the crop or the lowest of the low,  the philosophy seems to be to have 1 more point than the other team at the final whistle. That means a win, so that aspect is fine BUT the play calling and conservative nature of the over all picture is what drives me nuts. Either getting out to a 17 point lead and milking the clock to win 17-16 or scoring just enough to stay in it so that last second score puts them ahead. Meanwhile most good teams go for the JUGULAR and get a 20pt win. 

A win is a win dont get me wrong, but when you play that style it eventually catches up with you like yesterday. Had they been going for TDs rather than FGs it could have been a comfortable victory. If the team is a bad team and thats their only means of a win - fine. I dont believe the Bills NEED to play that style to win. I dont think this was ever going to be THE year as its more gelling,  securing depth and the base, and learning how to play with each other until they can 'level up' again like last offseason except next yr will be the icing on the cake type signings and pick rather than the ingredients like last. Still, i think those 'ingredients ' are good enough to hold their own rather than cling to a small lead. 

THAT is my issue w the 2019 Buffalo Bills

Edited by gobills1212

37 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The day would’ve been just one week closer to playoffs without anything changing if the Rams didn’t become a completely mediocre football team this year.  

The Steelers had 10 offensive points and a “questionable” fumble return for a TD that ended up winning them the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The day would’ve been just one week closer to playoffs without anything changing if the Rams didn’t become a completely mediocre football team this year.  

The Steelers had 10 offensive points and a “questionable” fumble return for a TD that ended up winning them the game. 

Also, did you see that steelers interception that they fumbled? Maddening that nobody noticed the ball was clearly already out when the knee hit the ground. The TV crew was so insistent he was down, that they replayed it in slow motion, and they all stopped dead cold in the middle of their sentence when it got to that point because they knew - then they just moved on hurriedly to the game so as not to make it into a controversy.

23 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I have not watched ANY Rudolph film so I can't say whats what.   He's got more passing (I think) TD's than Josh and higher "stats" but has 40 or so less passing ypg. 

Sean McVey .... super Coach ...  the wheels fell off quickly 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost