Week 11: Bills at Dolphins - Spread: Bills -6.5

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Easy win without a drugged up Mark Walton running all over us. 

Huge game for the secondary. White and Poyer both come away w int’s 

No such thing as an easy win for this team.  They do an excellent job playing at the level of their opponents.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Sorry, wasn't trying to steel.anyones thunder by starting the next game thread.  I just needed to move on from yesterday's loss asap.

No worries.  

To be honest I was looking for Yolo's thread.    I hadn't seen yours at the time

I hear you.   that was exactly my thought 

What they need to do and should do.

Do me a favor Mr Poyer. Talk to Mr Hyde and ask him to Walk the Walk before he talks about lack of respect.

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

iwza1e1vkolipyohbqzd.jpg

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-wide-receiver-john-brown-is-setting-bills-records

1. Wide receiver John Brown is setting Bills records

John Brown has been a pretty special addition to the Bills throughout the first nine games. He quickly became Josh Allen’s favorite target and has proven to be more than a deep threat in Brian Daboll’s offense.

On Sunday, Brown became the first Bill in franchise history to record four receptions and 50 yards receiving in nine straight games, passing Andre Reed’s record of eight games in 1988-89. He’s the first Bill to open the season with nine games of 50-plus receiving yards since Eric Moulds in 2002.  

2. Buffalo’s most important goal-line play came from the defense

The highlight of Buffalo’s Sunday was an eight-play goal line stand that resulted in keeping the Browns from adding a second touchdown in the first quarter. All eight plays happened inside the five-yard line and Cleveland ran seven of the plays from the one-yard line.

3. Bills focused on getting better heading into Miami-week

Jon Feliciano put it simple on how the Bills locker room feels.

“It sucks,” Feliciano said.

Buffalo was disappointed with themselves after losing to the Cleveland Browns. Now they’ll take their performance and use it to get better and prevent losses from piling up when they play the Miami Dolphins this Sunday.

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost