Week 11: Bills at Dolphins - Spread: Bills -6.5

2 hours ago, Casey D said:

This is when it gets fun or things fall apart.  Next two games are needed to get to 8-3, don't care how they do it, just do it.  Then they get four real games to see if they deserve to get into the tournament.  At NE Dallas and Pittsburgh, and home against Baltimore gives the team four chances to get a quality win as an underdog and show that they deserve to make the playoffs.  One win should be enough out of those four to make it.  If they can't win one of those games, they do not deserve to make the playoffs.  Really that simple.  But the next two games they are the better team and they need to take care of business.  If they do, the last five weeks will be a blast.

Can’t argue with any of that. You either deserve to or you don’t. 

I’m gonna try and enjoy the ride, regardless. 

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Mat68 said:

First time going to Miami.  Is there any particular lot that Bill's fans go to vs others?  Looking for a fun tailgate.  It's been a long time since I've been to a game.

Right there with you. Will be coming with a few fellow Bills fans, my wife included. Trying to figure out where to park.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

presently 5th seed for a wildcard. that shows just how bad the afc is this season.

PIT.png

Steelers 

(5-4-0) Proj: 6th Seed

HOU.png

Texans 

(6-3-0) Proj: 3rd Seed

BUF.png

Bills 

(6-3-0) Proj: 5th Seed

KC.png

Chiefs 

(6-4-0) Proj: 4th Seed

Those are pretty standard wild card records. No different than any other year.

15 minutes ago, Plano said:

Right there with you. Will be coming with a few fellow Bills fans, my wife included. Trying to figure out where to park.

Its a huge game, I hope you get to see a win.

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

The day would’ve been just one week closer to playoffs without anything changing if the Rams didn’t become a completely mediocre football team this year.  

The Steelers had 10 offensive points and a “questionable” fumble return for a TD that ended up winning them the game. 

Just goes to show how slim the margin is between 12-4 and mediocre 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billspro said:

Just goes to show how slim the margin is between 12-4 and mediocre 

doubt there have been many 12-4 mediocreties

besides the Bears under Jauron and last year's total fluke

I like Micah Hyde, but he just sounded like a fool trying to defend McD and Co's running of the clock on the last drive of the game via WGR. 

All but confirmed their desire to keep games close and be conservative. 

God, I'm scared for this game (mostly for scared for the TV, as I may just through the remote through it)

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

doubt there have been many 12-4 mediocreties

besides the Bears under Jauron and last year's total fluke

I’m not saying 12-4 is mediocre. The talent margin is so slim in the NFL. That’s why you see dominant teams like the Rams become mediocre the next year with essentially the same roster. Year to year league.

58 minutes ago, billspro said:

I’m not saying 12-4 is mediocre. The talent margin is so slim in the NFL. That’s why you see dominant teams like the Rams become mediocre the next year with essentially the same roster. Year to year league.

the Bears can pull it off with a bad team in that division, THEN we got Jauron...  :(

i consider 10 wins to be above mediocre in the NFL, tons of teams reach that win total every year

12 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I actually think they lose... Dolphins exposed the Bills a bit a few weeks ago, probably should've won that game and are playing some solid football right now. 

I couldn’t even get past page 1 of this thread. Scott, you are the biggest turd on this board. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1