Week 11: Bills at Dolphins - Spread: Bills -6.5

If they learned their lesson from the first Miami game then they will come out and take control right from the start but this is the Bills and they never do anything easy. Miami isn't tanking at least the players/coaches aren't. I think the Bills win but I expect it to be close.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/11/nfl-week-11-odds-buffalo-bills-open-as-road-favorite-against-miami-dolphins.html

NFL Week 11 odds: Buffalo Bills open as road favorite against Miami Dolphins

Despite Miami’s two-game win streak and the Bills’ loss to the Browns, opening lines for Week 11 from Westgate Las Vegas Superbook have Buffalo as a 6.5 point favorite over Miami.

Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins

Odds: Bills -6.5

Over/Under: 39

By Ryan Talbot | rtalbot@nyup.com

If the Bills hope to make the playoffs in 2019, this is a must-win game for the team.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

A loss to the Browns means nothing in the grand scheme of things, and could very well be a positive thing for us. We have played good football on both sides of the ball at times this year, we just need to put it together. Time to become who we are.

true  ... but it pot a serious damper on my 10 win prediction.

The Cravens look unstoppable lately ...   the Loss to the Browns lit a bonfire 

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/11/nfl-week-11-odds-buffalo-bills-open-as-road-favorite-against-miami-dolphins.html

NFL Week 11 odds: Buffalo Bills open as road favorite against Miami Dolphins

Despite Miami’s two-game win streak and the Bills’ loss to the Browns, opening lines for Week 11 from Westgate Las Vegas Superbook have Buffalo as a 6.5 point favorite over Miami.

Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins

Odds: Bills -6.5

Over/Under: 39

If the Bills hope to make the playoffs in 2019, this is a must-win game for the team.

I’ve seen us as an 11 win team, and I think that’s still possible... that being said, we’re going to have to get out of our own way to do that. The hope for the season for me is that we wake up and start playing balanced football, letting Allen play loose (not too loose) and that our defense remembers how to be the elite squad they were before the Bye. 

• Like (+1) 2

Steelers/Browns

Jags/Colts

Ravens/Texans

Vikings/Broncos

Eagles/Patriots

Chiefs/Chargers

Raiders have an auto-dub with the Bengals.

Would be a very good week to pick up a W in Miami, especially with some tough games for the Steelers/Colts/Texans/Broncos/Pats & Chiefs/Chargers.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, hemma said:

There were quite a few posts about the Eagles and the Browns being 'desperate' teams.

It's our turn.

yep.

This is the first game where I actually kind of care about HOW we win... I want to slaughter them, not just squeak by like we did against them at New Era Field.

34 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Every year a team hits mid season like a juggernaut and then tapers off as they ultimately peaked a bit too soon. I can remember this exact time last year the steelers were on fire at 7-2 on the tail end of a 6 game win streak, being talked about as the class of the AFC and then proceeded to lose 4 or their next 6.... now don't get it twisted. i'm not saying this will for sure be the fate of the Ravens. i'm just saying year in and year out there are teams that look unbeatable midseason and then tend to taper off. we'll see how good they look a month from now up in OC. winnable game IMO...… assuming our bills havnt completely melted down by that point.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2

Yep, this is a must win game for the Bills. I am interested in seeing how they respond. Do they rise up and beat an inferior opponent to keep their playoff chances alive? Will the team rally around each other. This is when the process will get tested. If the Bills lose or barely win, then Buffalo will struggle to win enough games to make the playoffs. If Buffalo comes out and beats Miami soundly it bodes well for them to make the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

For the sanity of this board and that of the MODS 

it is a MUST win game.

This past Sunday was a must-win game, how many must-win games do they lose before we realize they aren't even going to make the playoffs this season. They went from an opportunity to be at an 80% chance of making it to a 50% chance of making it. Now they go down to Miami against a team that seems to have a spark and played the bills very close last game at home. honestly I don't see this as a playoff team whatsoever, they still have a long ways to go to compete with the big dogs. if they finish 8-8 that's saying a lot. Call it doom and gloom, call it whatever you want, I'm only going by what I see with my own eyes.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, theAteam said:

We have become the teams that beat us. Playing for our season now with desperation.

Usually the longer Fitz goes the worse he gets so I expect him to play worse this time than the first time he played us.

They somehow won but Hoyer threw 3 picks which was the difference and they only had 260 total yards of offense. I appreciate them continuing to play hard but that’s a bad team (by design)

Edited by YoloinOhio