Bob Kalsu missing on SNF - A disgrace

As a 20 year retired veteran of this nation, I am appalled that the sacrifice Bob Kalsu made in Vietnam was not recognized on SNF this evening. He should have been there right with Pat Tillman.

It's Veterans Day tomorrow for God's sake, and to leave off Kalsu in that manner is completely disrespectful to the Kalsu family and his memory.

We remember.

?

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I think this one would be filed under the "what have you done for me lately," category.

As Bills fans, the Kalsu story would have been great to see.  But it's 2019 and no one other than old, diehard Bills fans would relate.

Tillman was far more recent and many viewers likely remembered.

I get what you're saying, but they still need to capture the audience.

21 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

As a 20 year retired veteran of this nation, I am appalled that the sacrifice Bob Kalsu made in Vietnam was not recognized on SNF this evening. He should have been there right with Pat Tillman.

It's Veterans Day tomorrow for God's sake, and to leave off Kalsu in that manner is completely disrespectful to the Kalsu family and his memory.

We remember.

?

I said the same thing to my wife as soon as the listed the names.  No Kalsu.

9 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

How many were KIA?

Do you even know what the hell KIA means?

Pat Tillman was KIA. Which means Killed in Action. I don’t think Klos was trying to be flippant or unpatriotic.

Technically Vets day is more for vets still alive, while Memorial Day is for those who perished fighting for the country. Not that it can’t be both, but as many have said, they highlighted bigger, well known names. Many were left off the memorial just for want of room. I’m sure NFL.com has some form of memorial that Kalsu is a part of. 

Edited by whatdrought

Give it a rest, Hondo. Kalsu was a 1 year, marginal player on a Very bad team in a different and minor League. No comparison at all to perennial NFL League All Star Tillman, sans giving their lives in the line of duty. I, like so many here, am a Vet and have zero issue with this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1