Can we attract elite WRs here with Josh

Big Blitz

Yes or no....discuss.   EDIT:  I think they can and WRs should want to.  But I think uncertainty with Josh going into this season might have prevented something more from happening (AB? which worked out).  I think this is important going into next season bc it can't just be hinging hopes to a rookie.  We need more.  

By elite I know they don't just become available via free agency.  

But more likely in trade....and then they'll need an extension.  That's the more likely scenario.

Edited by Big Blitz

Money talks.  I would also say it depends on their play style obj would hate it here, but Landry or Keenan Allen would probably have a 100 catches on this roster.  Allen can’t hit the deep ball to save his life,  but he’s pretty good at hitting crossing routes and slants.  Guys who are good in space and after the catch would do well.  Honestly that whole draft class besides Lamar has looked bad outside a handful of games between them.

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

By elite I know they don't just become available via free agency.  

But more likely in trade....and then they'll need an extension.  That's the more likely scenario.

Elite players are rarely traded too

And Josh has made John brown look better than he has since he had Carson Palmer in Carsons best season

He has delivered strikes to Knox all season , sometimes he catches it and sometimes he doesn't

He has Beasley on Pace for his best TD season... 

He's making players around him better