Does gore look like he’s out of juice?

I don't know if Bill Walsh coined the phrase " it's better too get rid of a player a year early rather

than a year late". But he said it a lot. Gore and another older Bill are feel good story's. But simply stop gaps.

As for fitting the "process" crap. It helps if these guys aren't running on fumes. the rookie should be the featured back. 

No. He’s incredibly old and had no juice left 3 years ago. I will give it to him that through vision alone he was acceptable against New England but the guys legs have been shot before day 1. The single most aggravating thing about this Bills season is the Bills ignorance to seeing what they have at RB. Singletary should be getting 90% of the RB touches and about 60% of the total touches in this offense. The constant use of Frank Gore (when he’s clearly finished) has made me more upset then anything else. That’s not Gores fault. It’s the Bills Coaching staff. Gore didn’t run out of juice. He hasn’t had juice in 3 years. It’s just pure grit that he gets anything. The guy should be getting less then 3 touches a game but our ####### OC is using him more then our stud rookie.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

No. He’s incredibly old and had no juice left 3 years ago. I will give it to him that through vision alone he was acceptable against New England but the guys legs have been shot before day 1. The single most aggravating thing about this Bills season is the Bills ignorance to seeing what they have at RB. Singletary should be getting 90% of the RB touches and about 60% of the total touches in this offense. The constant use of Frank Gore (when he’s clearly finished) has made me more upset then anything else. That’s not Gores fault. It’s the Bills Coaching staff. Gore didn’t run out of juice. He hasn’t had juice in 3 years. It’s just pure grit that he gets anything. The guy should be getting less then 3 touches a game but our ####### OC is using him more then our stud rookie.

What you're saying is that because we don't have a QB who is good at throwing the football, we should run a lot more than we do.

I actually agree, but would prefer to throw a lot more with a new QB.

Gore has lost at least 1 step and I can't imagine him playing next year.

10 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I resent this.....:w00t:

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Gore is an all time stud. But... 

he’s slow to the edge, and no longer appears to be able to find that extra yard or two.

especially compared to Devin squirming his way to yards...  he just look washed up. 

Is he this years’ Tolbert? 

He's probably pissed because they aren't using him enough to get his heart beat above 65 BPM !!

I have been harping on this a lot i know but yesterday they only ran Singletary 8 times out of being on the field 64 % of the time & Gore only got 4 carries in the entire game so if your not going to use the guys to at least break a sweat then why should he give his all when they do use him !!

What a waste of talent all the way around in the RB room !! Dabol needs to get his S**T together & use the talent he has available for more than a blocker !!