Where does the 10th win come from?

letsgoteam

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The better question is can we get it at 9-7 IF those wins are Miami Denver and New York? Because that’s a much more likely reality to deal with. Will 9 be enough and will 9 be enough without a head to head vs a Pittsburgh?

When does the ESPN playoff machine come out?  This week I think? 

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The better question is can we get it at 9-7 IF those wins are Miami Denver and New York? Because that’s a much more likely reality to deal with. Will 9 be enough and will 9 be enough without a head to head vs a Pittsburgh?

It's possible but not as likely. Pittsburgh would almost certainly take one WC spot and Oakland would be my guess for the other. They only play one team with a winning record down the stretch.

If they finish 9-7 it's likely with the same conference record which would get interesting because our common opponents are Denver (X2), TN, NYJ, and CIN. In your scenario we take a loss at Denver and win the rest.

On 11/10/2019 at 5:42 PM, letsgoteam said:

Such a frustrating game, with the Bills blowing this one, where does  the 10th win come? Assuming we beat the Dolphins, Broncos, Jets. Do they even get 10? 

Unfortunately, I am starting to feel that 9 wins is not going to capture a playoff spot with Pitt and Oakland doing their thing.

It very well could come down to that game in Pittsburgh, where the Bills have won twice in 12 games, with the last in 1993.  The way they’re playing though, I’m not sure they’ll win all of those three you assumed.

Anybody know their travel plans this week. They need some time to adjust to the different climate.

9 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Agreed this is year 3 of the process, results are mandatory. I was never a big fan of this process and want so badly to be wrong. 

I think we're seeing the results of "the process" not waiting on them.  When you have a play not to lose philosophy that emphasizes bend not break defense and limited risk offense executed by players that have a lot of try but not enough talent, you get a team that can usually beat bottom feeders but seldom better teams.   This philosophy was popular a few decades ago, but in the current NFL with its rules that encourage scoring, it's a prescription for losing with regularity,

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

I hear you. I'm actually a big Tomlin fan (not necessarily as a tactician, but as a leader-of-men head coach who is remarkably consistent), and the coaching matters. 

I’ve never seen a good coz h take so much crap. He’s never had a losing season and is coaching his butt off this year.  It’s pretty amazing how they transition to an offense first team to one carried by their defense. Rudolph kinda sucks but their defense is really tough now.  They will be a tough out.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’ve never seen a good coz h take so much crap. He’s never had a losing season and is coaching his butt off this year.  It’s pretty amazing how they transition to an offense first team to one carried by their defense. Rudolph kinda sucks but their defense is really tough now.  They will be a tough out.

Agreed. It's because he loses prime time and playoff games to Belichick -- as opposed to the Bills, who lose  to BB in untelevised 1 pm games every year around September 25 and December 15.