Where does the 10th win come from?

letsgoteam

We were gift wrapped a ridiculously easy schedule and our 6-3 record is better than this team is. We are not a 10 win team, even with the easy schedule. I say 9-7, maybe we make the playoffs. I doubt we'll have a chance if we get in. I can't see us beating the Texans, Ravens or chiefs on the road in the playoffs. I stay positive longer than a lot, but all the scraping by trash teams and today we got beat by a trash team, I really think I've been kidding myself. This team is not a playoff caliber team.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I am more worried by were the 7th win is coming from. 

Brudda by Another Mutha

1 hour ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Does it matter?

This, really.  If we can not beat a quality opponent, we’re not going anywhere in the playoffs so, what would be the point, really?

I just want to see quality football on both sides of the ball.  I saw flashes on both sides, but not consistency.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

Such a frustrating game, with the Bills blowing this one, where does  the 10th win come? Assuming we beat the Dolphins, Broncos, Jets. Do they even get 10? 

Unfortunately, I am starting to feel that 9 wins is not going to capture a playoff spot with Pitt and Oakland doing their thing.

No, 9 will be the most possible. Our flaws are out and exposed. These last 4 games have validated that. Two unimpressive wins v Mia and Wash. And losing 2 games to teams with losing records. We're not blowing anyone out this year with this offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly, if we let the Pats sweep us again, I don't even care about the playoffs.

I hate that we chalk that up as a loss every year.  If the Bills can't beat 'em, what's the point?  I think all of the remaining games are on the table.  Why should we concede games like Dallas and Pittsburgh?  Those teams both have plenty of issues of their own.  

We might finish 11-5 or even 12-4.  Who knows.

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Can we just worry about Denver?  

And skip the Dolphins game?

2 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

No chance in hell can this offense do anything vs Pittsburgh D. New England, yeah right, Ravens, nope, Dallas offense will shred this D.

I highly doubt they beat Denver but it's possible....9-7 and some luck is their only hope.

The Jets beat the Cowboys. Lots not pretend like they are some amazing team. We might lose, but it's not because the Cowboys are good.

If we don’t beat the Dolphins it doesn’t matter.

But I’ll take the bait...

@ Miami - W (7-3)

H Denver - W (8-3)

@ Dallas - L (8-4)

H Baltimore - W (9-4)

@ Pittsburgh - W (10-4)

@ New England - L (10-5)

H NYJ - W (11-5) 

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

Such a frustrating game, with the Bills blowing this one, where does  the 10th win come? Assuming we beat the Dolphins, Broncos, Jets. Do they even get 10? 

Unfortunately, I am starting to feel that 9 wins is not going to capture a playoff spot with Pitt and Oakland doing their thing.

Where is win 7,8 and 9 coming from?  Can’t get to,10without them and I see a loss against a resurgent dolphins team this coming weekend, Denver maybe, ravens and Dallas will kill us,  

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

If we don’t beat the Dolphins it doesn’t matter.

But I’ll take the bait...

@ Miami - W (7-3)

H Denver - W (8-3)

@ Dallas - L (8-4)

H Baltimore - W (9-4)

@ Pittsburgh - W (10-4)

@ New England - L (10-5)

H NYJ - W (11-5) 

Have you wathched the Ravens? No way we can contain Lamar

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

Gonna lose them all and go 6-10 then fire everybody on black monday.