Where does the 10th win come from?

letsgoteam

Such a frustrating game, with the Bills blowing this one, where does  the 10th win come? Assuming we beat the Dolphins, Broncos, Jets. Do they even get 10? 

Unfortunately, I am starting to feel that 9 wins is not going to capture a playoff spot with Pitt and Oakland doing their thing.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

How about the 7th? We must focus on Miami who can totally beat us. 

I understand what your saying, but as fans we get to look ahead since we won't be playing next week. However your right need to beat Miami, it's big that they beat the Colts today. Kept the day from being totally awful from a playoff picture point of view 

3 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

I understand what your saying, but as fans we get to look ahead since we won't be playing next week. However your right need to beat Miami, it's big that they beat the Colts today. Kept the day from being totally awful from a playoff picture point of view 

True- we beat Miami and Denver we are on track. Sadly we seem to be a mess with some lucky wins.

10 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Beat the Dolphins and go from there

It's OK.  We can talk about all the games, even the ones that are still weeks away.

We aren't on the team and our conversation here has no bearing whatsoever on what actually happens.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DrDare said:

has to be PIT, Rothlesberger wont be back will he?

yes this loss today could easily ruin us

He’s out for the year, but that defense is legit. The Rams did jack squat vs them today so I’d expect a loss. I didn’t think the Bills would win that one even when Ben was injured, and I still don’t. Losing to CLE hurt. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Playoffs? said:

If we can’t win 4 of the next 7 games, I’d rather we lost all 7 and got a stud WR in the draft. 

Oh geez, it’s too early for that. The Bills aren’t losing the rest of their games, but they probably won’t win enough to make the playoffs. They don’t need to lose them all to get a stud;  this isn’t the NHL . 

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Call me crazy, but I don't think new England is completely unbeatable. 

I won’t call you crazy at all. Baltimore exposed NE. That defense is way overrated and Brady doesn’t have the line to allow his aging body and arm to get comfortable in games. Today’s loss hurt because I feel like NE can lose another 4 games. 

• Like (+1) 1

Today probably killed the playoff dream. The 10th win isn’t coming. It might not take 10 to get in but at this point I’m not sure 9 wins is certain. The way I see it, we are in a really tough spot now because of today. We better hope 9-7 is good enough because we aren’t getting to 10. I hope I’m wrong but I doubt I am.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Billsatlastin2018 said:

In Order:

1) Ravens

2) Pitt

That’s it. Bad, bad loss.

Bills have a better chance at PIT than they do vs BAL. That team can score 35 easily. 

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I won’t call you crazy at all. Baltimore exposed NE. That defense is way overrated and Brady doesn’t have the line to allow his aging body and arm to get comfortable in games. Today’s loss hurt because I feel like NE can lose another 4 games. 

Today’s loss hurt because the Bills don’t have as many winnable games left. They weren’t catching New England this year, even with their flaws. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Bills have a better chance at PIT than they do vs BAL. That team can score 35 easily. 

Today’s loss hurt because the Bills don’t have as many winnable games left. They weren’t catching New England this year, even with their flaws. 

We shall see. NE has some tough games left and I don’t see them being anywhere near as good as the hype around them.