Last Offensive All-Pro from the Bills 1991

BITE ME

People wonder why the Bills have not been good since the 1990's, it is because they have had no talent. Unless this team goes out an gets some "real" offensive talent, this team is never going anywhere. You will never win a super bowl with a bunch of mediocre skills position players and a mediocre offensive line.

Last All Pro from the Bills Offense 1991. That is nearly 3 DECADES. Amazing.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

It is right. Dareus and Williams were last all-pros in 2014. No Offensive all-pros since 1991.

We also had multiple hall of famers in the 90s but yea I get your point. We could argue Evans and moulds should have made it some years but the offense has been so bad since the super bowl era ended. I’ve always believed offense wins you games and gets you to the playoffs but defense can win you the championship there’s been a reason we haven’t been to the playoffs that much even with some great defenses the last twenty plus years. 

11 offensive all pro positions per year and nearly 30 years...They should have one roughly once every 3-4 years if it they were distributed at random (obviously it's influenced by one team finding a stud and keeping them for a long time, but still)

That is insane

Really hard to believe.  We traded an All Pro left tackle.  Drafted countless running backs, none of which were star players.  We haven’t had a good TE since Metzellars. 

Lee Evans and Freddy Jackson are probably the best we’ve had on offense in that span. 

Since Polian and Butler left we have been terrible 

35 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Really hard to believe.  We traded an All Pro left tackle.  Drafted countless running backs, none of which were star players.  We haven’t had a good TE since Metzellars. 

Lee Evans and Freddy Jackson are probably the best we’ve had on offense in that span. 

Since Polian and Butler left we have been terrible 

I loved Lee but Eric moulds was easily way better and more dominant

He was a HoFr if he had consistent QB play. Easily all pro material. There was a time when the best WRs in the game were TO, Randy Moss and Eric Moulds wasn't far behind 

5 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

People wonder why the Bills have not been good since the 1990's, it is because they have had no talent. Unless this team goes out an gets some "real" offensive talent, this team is never going anywhere. You will never win a super bowl with a bunch of mediocre skills position players and a mediocre offensive line.

Last All Pro from the Bills Offense 1991. That is nearly 3 DECADES. Amazing.

put the best WR and best RB in the league on this team and we still are not a contender...duhh its all about the QB-OK NOT ALL-But 89%

6 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Fred was on his way to All-Pro and MVP before he broke his leg in 2011 week 9.  Damn, what might have been....

true---MVP candidate

• Like (+1) 1

Good post. Landry made two tough catches in key situations today. Brown is all right, but I very rarely say "Wow, that was a hell of a catch" when watching the bills offense. I often say that was a hell of a throw. I even more often say "what is Daboll doing" or "where is singletary", who may be the best playmaker we have on offense outside of Allen 

• Haha (+1) 1

Are we just going with first team all-pro? I ask because Moulds, Jason Peters and Rueben Brown made 2nd team all-pro while Bills. Point still stands though as it’s been a decade since any of those guys were Bills. The biggest issue has been poor talent at QB which drags down all of the other skill position players. Get your hands on an all-pro QB and a WR or two is likely going to the probowl.