When can we start to admit that the process failed?

ShipUPride

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

love these responses. So when they don’t make the playoffs and the Bills collapse again will you blame him

I won't blame McDermott until the end of next season if their is reason to.  Don't act like you know me and how I will react.  I would rather be a die-hard Bills fan than a bandwagon Pat's fan.  

1 minute ago, Mark92 said:

I won't blame McDermott until the end of next season if their is reason to.  Don't act like you know me and how I will react.  I would rather be a die-hard Bills fan than a bandwagon Pat's fan.  

ahhhh so who is the Bandwagon Pats fan?  Don’t worry the seats will still be there when you finally see the light on McConservative 

Edited by MAJBobby

14 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

I believe there are 2 issues.  The first is Allen not fitting Dabols system.  The second is the lack of use of Singletary.  Dabol has turned Allen in to a drink and dunk game manager QB.  He also needs to start using Singletary much more.  How about passing to him?  How about 20 touches a game?  Also, even with all of this the bills should have won today.  Hausch money makes both kicks we win.  Give me one more year before I say the process didn't work.

Dabol and allen dont mix at all..dabol is for more of a pennington type qb

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

love these responses. So when they don’t make the playoffs and the Bills collapse again will you blame him?

Of course not. He’ll point to the 6-2 start and tell us the real fans understand that it takes five years or more to build a contender.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffbills123 said:

EJDFPg5WkAEYvng?format=jpg&name=large

You can post stills of any qb and always find recievers open they missed multiple times.....dabol is worse than allen...esp when you have your 2nd year qb passing for 40 times against a very good pass defense and only rush the ball 15 times against a suspect rush d....every qb misses throws...and in this pic allen was set to throw in a hurry as dawkins was a turnstile and allowed pressure asap...this doesnt prove anything except dawkins wiffed right away

6 minutes ago, Buffbills123 said:

EJDFPg5WkAEYvng?format=jpg&name=large

I mean geez how could allen not see the one reciever open when pretty much 3 browns defenders are parting our oline like the red sea lmao...allen couldnt have set and thrown to that reciever without getting absolutely crushed head on lmao

Edited by Billever76

1 minute ago, Billever76 said:

I mean geez how could allen not see the one reciever open when pretty much 3 browns defenders are parting our oline like the red sea lmao...allen couldnt have set at thrown to that reciever without getting absolutely crushed head on lmao

maybe he should have identified it PRE SNAP. Because guess what it was clear Beasley was uncovered presnap

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

You can post stills of any qb and always find recievers open they missed multiple times.....dabol is worse than allen...esp when you have your 2nd year qb passing for 40 times against a very good pass defense and only rush the ball 15 times against a suspect rush d....every qb misses throws...and in this pic allen was set to throw in a hurry as dawkins was a turnstile and allowed pressure asap...this doesnt prove anything except dawkins wiffed right away

4 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

I mean geez how could allen not see the one reciever open when pretty much 3 browns defenders are parting our oline like the red sea lmao...allen couldnt have set and thrown to that reciever without getting absolutely crushed head on lmao

Watch the live tape, he has Beasley open right away, well before the pressure arrived.  That is 1000% on Allen.  Great play design, horrific read. 

9 minutes ago, Chemical said:

How do you feel about the end of today's game? Specifically, wasting 30 seconds before the 3rd and 4 play.

There was still 30ish seconds left with a timeout.  Still a chance to make things happen.  Singletary not getting out of bounds hurt things as well 

Anyone blaming allen over dabol needs to go study the game more..dabol is calling the game like he has brady or a seasoned vet back there....he doesnt!..he abandons the run and when he does run its out of the same formations with a single back...its criminal to allen what dabol puts on his sholders...sometimes a 3 to 1 pass to run ratio gtfo..we already know allen is far from a finished product but its safe to say dabol has had plenty of time and the best offense he has to his name is #24 with two dead last #32 rankings..he is what he is period..a below average coordinator with a gimmik college playbook

The allen hate is beyond ridiculous esp considering who our o coordinator is