When can we start to admit that the process failed?

ShipUPride

This team is 100% McBeane's.  Their players, their scheme, their results.  

I see a QB who cannot hit a throw down field.  

I see a QB who struggles to hold onto the ball.  

I see an offensive scheme that is either too conservative or too aggressive, but rarely balanced.

I see draft picks not living up to either their potential our their drafted position.  

I see a run defense that has had multiple 200 yard games against them.

I see a defense that doesn't take the ball away.

I see below average special teams units

Overall, I see a plan that is failing.  

Edited by ShipUPride
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6-3.  Lost a tough one today.  The only game we truly stunk this year was Philly.

i understand people get emotional after a loss.  But the reality is this:  Beane is going nowhere, McD is going nowhere.  Allen is going nowhere.  Daboll and McD need to have a heart to heart about using their young RB better.  

Some of your stuff is on point.  Some not.  But the plan is not failing because they lost a close game.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

6-3.  Lost a tough one today.  The only game we truly stunk this year was Philly.

i understand people get emotional after a loss.  But the reality is this:  Beane is going nowhere, McD is going nowhere.  Allen is going nowhere.  Daboll and McD need to have a heart to heart about using their young RB better.  

Some of your stuff is on point.  Some not.  But the plan is not failing because they lost a close game.

Allen could easily be going to the bench next season. Agreed though, he's the only one who is going anywhere (hopefully, the bench). The others are fine, McD does a good job and Bean has done a very good job (minus the QB pick/trade). Even Daboll appears to do an OK job. 

Edited by dayman
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, ShipUPride said:

This team is 100% McBeane's.  They're players, they're scheme, their results.  

I see an offensive scheme that is either too conservative or too aggressive, but rarely balanced.

I see draft picks not living up to either their potential our their drafted position.  

I couldn't get past the first couple sentences grammar-wise.  Their, there, they're matters.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 minute ago, dayman said:

Allen could easily be going to the bench next season. Agreed though, he's the only one who is going anywhere (hopefully, the bench). The others are fine, McD does a good job and Bean has done a very good job (minus the QB pick/trade). Even Daboll appears to do an OK job. 

Allen is going nowhere.  You know that, I know that.  So people need to quit saying he won’t. He is in his second season and shows ability to bring the team back in the fourth.  Threw a lot of really good balls today.  Still working on his reads, and needs to hit one deep ball to get the monkey off his back.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ShipUPride said:

This team is 100% McBeane's.  They're players, they're scheme, their results.  

We can only pray that he is not a Andy Dalton type of QB who sticks around for 8 years and you know will never win a SB. Allen accuracy is so bad right now, he is missing so many wide open WR's.

8 minutes ago, dayman said:

If Allen goes to the Bench that means McD is getting fired. 

fact is He passed on Mahomes, Watson and Jackson for Allen. So if Allen gets Benched it should absolutely cost McConservative his Job. 

also Who’s decision was it to draft a developmental QB and NOT put any weapons around him?  Who’s decision was it to start Paterman out of the Gates last year. There are more than enough to justify canning McD

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1