Hauschka is at 61.5% for the season

I like Hauchka, but he really hasn’t been right since the Henry Anderson cheap shot. Also, the most frustrating part about his game is he is a finesse/loft kicker. He rarely, if ever, drives the ball. Rather, he tries to float it. Guy has been really successful in this league, but those type of kicks can drift on you. Especially from distance and if there is any breeze (which today I understand there wasn’t much of). The distance got him today from 53, but look at the 34 yard miss. Same thing where he tries to finesse it vs. drive it.  

33 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I like Hauchka, but he really hasn’t been right since the Henry Anderson cheap shot. Also, the most frustrating part about his game is he is a finesse/loft kicker. He rarely, if ever, drives the ball. Rather, he tries to float it. Guy has been really successful in this league, but those type of kicks can drift on you. Especially from distance and if there is any breeze (which today I understand there wasn’t much of). The distance got him today from 53, but look at the 34 yard miss. Same thing where he tries to finesse it vs. drive it.  

He actually rarely tries to kick it with loft outside recently

His whole career he has been a low ball kicker. He always used to keep it low to keep it out of the wind. Since the cheapshot it looks like even his mechanics have changed