It’s either going to click, or it isn’t.

If it clicks now, we still have the time and the situation to make a run to the play offs. If it doesn’t, we are going to have to keep building and try again next year. The good thing is, either way, we are moving in the right direction. I know this is not what everyone wants to hear, but the endless nit picking about everything that happened today doesn’t matter.

We’re either ready, or we aren’t. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

It’s now a serious red flag Allen can throw the ball downfield with any sort of accuracy. Even a bad qb could get lucky once in a while, Allen keeps finding ways to miss wide open wrs downfield. The one to McKenzie where he was wide open by 5 yards should have been a walk in td. Even tyrod even though he never seemed to hit these wrs in stride could at least hit on some downfield throws. Allen is flat out awful and holding this team back. Also situational football is something he is really struggling with. That back shoulder throw to brown was a terrible decision. Beasley is wide open on the other side for an easy first down and helps put them in better range. I know Allen doesn’t kick field goals and that’s not his fault but we have a new scott Norwood on the team that in 2019 can seem to hit a fg over 45 yards. Keep the chains moving instead of shooting your self in the foot there. 

There has really been no rythm at all on offense this season, it's a combination of bad plsy calling and lack of talent at the QB position. I don't see how it changes at all down the stretch, in fact I see things getting worse. The Bills have been exposed over the last few games, especially in the areas of run defense and offensive game planning.

• Like (+1) 1

Never felt this game at all.   Man, the Browns have an amazing collection of talent on both sides of the ball.   Way more than we do.  Wow.   and Sheldon Richardson too.. didn't know that.. .  and they had only won 2 games? 

Let it go.  Defense was amazing in red zone.   Offense was what it is going to be this year.     It will get better.   Allen made a half a dozen really good throws today that I don't think I've seen before.  I'm good.   No picks.  The kid is coming along.  Ran when he had to.   Only one fumble today and that was understandable as he was competing to score.  

Knew that game would be tight.  and it was.  

Trust the Process.   Go win the next couple.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If it clicks for Allen we are in good shape. He’s getting blitzed and not beating it consistently enough. 

If he can figure out the blitz and to throw the ball to Beasley on third down we are going to be a dangerous team. 

It has to click for Allen cause it hasnt for Daboll

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Never felt this game at all.   Man, the Browns have an amazing collection of talent on both sides of the ball.   Way more than we do.  Wow.   and Sheldon Richardson too.. didn't know that.. .  and they had only won 2 games? 

Let it go.  Defense was amazing in red zone.   Offense was what it is going to be this year.     It will get better.   Allen made a half a dozen really good throws today that I don't think I've seen before.  I'm good.   No picks.  The kid is coming along.  Ran when he had to.   Only one fumble today and that was understandable as he was competing to score.  

Knew that game would be tight.  and it was.  

Trust the Process.   Go win the next couple.  

I have no idea how you could watch all of Josh Allen's football game and today's game and conclude he is coming along just fine.

He is not coming along just fine.  That's a big reason why we lost to a bad football team today.

• Like (+1) 1