Hughes non-TD

pennstate10

i heard the call on the Bills radio broadcast and thought it was over, and turned the game off

i'm the luckiest Bills fan on the earth right now

maybe someone didn't watch or hear it and just saw the score and that was enough punishment.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Klaus said:

The rule is that is has to go forward to be a pass, it went straight down, it was a fumble. 

saw the replay on the hi-lite reel, it's a play they have designed, QBs arm is moving forward on the "forward pass"

It was a forward pass, it was obvious after the first replay.

That play was an example of exactly why teams run it that way, so if there is a problem with the play it’s an imcomplete pass and not a fumble.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It looks like it’s going forward to me 

I don't know shooter. 

In the clip you linked, you can't see the ball the instant it leaves his hand. But it looks like the release point is just over the yard line, and the ball hits the ground just at the yard line. If it's a millimeter behind, then it's a backward pass, by definition. 

How could the officials a be so certain that the ball went forward. Certainly not based on that clip. 

2 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Take off the Bills goggles and watch. You might see why it was called the way it was called. When the Bills broadcast agrees with the call, then it's time to move on.

This has nothing to d with Bills goggles. 

His arm wasn't hit. 

It's simple. 

If the ball moved forward, it was a forward pas. 

If it didn't go forward, it wasn't.