Singletary finishes with EIGHT rushing attempts

wiseman3

22 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

8 rushing attempts against the 30th ranked D against the run, and 41 pass attempts against the 4th ranked D against the pass. Daboll needs to go

8 rushes for 42 yards @ 5.3 yards a carry Vs 41 pass attempts is plain outright stupid!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

And some people think our O coordinator Cueball isn't a problem.

Possession before half - missed FG

possession after half.... plays 27 yards - Punt

possession after safety...3 and out

Three straight possessions and no points.  What a hot mess

A lot of that had to do with the refs too. They called 4 holdings against the Bills in the second half. The Browns were holding too and weren't called once.

Getting put 10 yards behind the chains on 4 possessions makes things difficult. The refs need to stop influencing the games with their subjective holding calls that could be called on almost any play.

Edited by suorangefan4

Many will flame me for saying this But Frazier is a liability also...is it any wonder why the d gets better between the 20's..frazier soft zones shrink and the d switches to a more natural attacking type defense....frazier refuses to play aggressive between the 20's on the field allowing teams to consistently get into scoring range...its almost a we will give them fg shots all day but defend the endzone......i dont like it and eventually with an offense piloted by someone of dabols pedigree that bend but dont break breaks when they can least afford to

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

A lot of that had to do with the refs too. They called what... 4 holdings against the Bills in the second half. The Browns were holding too and weren't called once.

Getting put 10 yards behind the chains on 4 possessions makes things difficult. The refs need to stop influencing the games with their subjective holding calls that could be called on almost any play.

Refs aren't calling plays for us. 

Edited by Azucho98

25 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

8 rushing attempts against the 30th ranked D against the run, and 41 pass attempts against the 4th ranked D against the pass. Daboll needs to go

Over reaction!  Yes not getting Singletary more carries was a mistake. But not enough to fire Dabol... he's not Hackett ?

C'mon now

4 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

What? His carries in the 2nd half were all getting stuffed.

Yea all 5 of them...that is abandoning the run..the exact thing daboll is getting ran out of town for...he needs to understand the ground game will come and be steady in his situational playcalling..he is clueless and reminds me of playing my 14 yr old cousin on madden lmao

1 minute ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I could not understand why they were throwing it so much. It wasnt all bad but it wasnt consistently good either. Couldnt convert third downs. 

We couldnt convert bc of our playcalling...3rd and 3 and dabol calls a play with the closest reciever is 15yards from the los?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I could not understand why they were throwing it so much. It wasnt all bad but it wasnt consistently good either. Couldnt convert third downs. 

The deep pass on 3rd and 4 made me jump out my chair and scream at the TV.  How many deep passes has Josh hit?  Get the damn 1st down then try the deep ball on 1st or 2nd down if you have the urge.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, marky said:

To be really good, you need production everywhere. Bill's identity is what? QB draw?

Remember when QB position was really a question mark? Horrible. Allen can make the throws. Cut out everything that's fat and sloppy and re-evaluate. Time for McD to drive players to their deaths.

Lets drive Daboll to his first! We totally lack identity on offense- it is the same gross enigmatic cluster week in and week out.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

Same story different week

how hard is it for McDermott to say run the ball with Singletary or find a different job. 

lots of blame to go around on our no commitment to the run game. 

Really have to agree with this.  You would have thought that McDermott, being as conservative as he is, would have told Dabol that by now.  The Bills should have had 41 rushing attempts not 41 pass attempts.  Had we done that I say we would have won the game.

2 minutes ago, JK Fan said:

Really have to agree with this.  You would have thought that McDermott, being as conservative as he is, would have told Dabol that by now.  The Bills should have had 41 rushing attempts not 41 pass attempts.  Had we done that I say we would have won the game.

Easily win the game if we run. Offense put up 24 on the Redskins with a defense that is on par with Cleveland’s. 

Edited by wvbillsfan

10 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Yea all 5 of them...that is abandoning the run..the exact thing daboll is getting ran out of town for...he needs to understand the ground game will come and be steady in his situational playcalling..he is clueless and reminds me of playing my 14 yr old cousin on madden lmao

Like I said in another post. When you're not winning on first and second down with the run like the running game wasn't doing in the second half then you're not going to get a lot more runs.

Running game:  14 carries for 56 yards = 4.0 yards per attempt

Passing game: 41 attempts for 266 yards = 6.5 yards per attempt. 

There was also a 35-yard PI call which is basically a 35-yard completion. 1 sack for -6 yards. So really 43 drop backs for 295 yards = 6.86 yards per passing play

So passing the ball averaged 6.86 yards per play while running the ball averaged 4.0 yards per attempt. But for some reason Buffalo fans are obsessed with running a lot. This is like I said in another post that people act like a 3 or 4 yard run is better than a 6 or 7 yard pass for some reason.

Edited by suorangefan4