Singletary finishes with EIGHT rushing attempts

wiseman3

Run Run Pass Punt

They gave up early. Browns were playing for the jobs, like the Eagles earlier. Bills were still sleeping on the bus until the second to last drive, then D was spent.

On D, Levi Wallace needs help. Coaches bought the week one hype, and when you move Poyer out for support they just destroy the run because Star is always on the ground and Edmunds can't shed.

1 minute ago, wiseman3 said:

8 rushing attempts against the 30th ranked D against the run, and 41 pass attempts against the 4th ranked D against the pass. Daboll needs to go

I think Daboll actually has a darn good playbook. We don't know if he calls two plays each time and gives Allen the option to check out of a run or pass. I do think he belongs in the press box so he can see what the rest of us seem to see with his playcalling tendencies. 

And yes, run the got dang ball more.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Conlan58 said:

I think Daboll actually has a darn good playbook. We don't know if he calls two plays each time and gives Allen the option to check out of a run or pass. I do think he belongs in the press box so he can see what the rest of us seem to see with his playcalling tendencies. 

And yes, run the got dang ball more.

I think he may have a good playbook too; but I am not sure if he is a good playcaller.  There is a distinction.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

And yet he had only 21 yards on 5 carries in the second half. One of those a 10-yard run. 4 for 11 yards on the other 4 carries. That's only a 4.025 yard average and just under half of those came on one carry.

Running the ball wasn't exactly working too well in the second half. People really act like a 2 or 3 yard run is better than a 6 or 7 yard pass. I don't get it.

Edited by suorangefan4

I totally agree that the Bills should have run more today and not just run more but attacked the edges of the Browns’ D.

That said, WRs were open a lot today and Allen missed them. Consistently.

So, the complaint is really, “Daboll needs to protect the Bills from bad QB play by not relying on the QB to make plays.” Personally, I agree with this but there are plenty of people on this board who simultaneously think Allen is doing a good job AND want the Bills to feature the running game. 

8 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

8 rushing attempts against the 30th ranked D against the run, and 41 pass attempts against the 4th ranked D against the pass. Daboll needs to go

Yeah, this is really odd. Doesn't make sense.

Going into this game Singletary looked like the answer.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

McD sets the guidance.  So if Daboll needs to go should McClappy get yet ANOTHER hire at OC?

should I also Add WRs open all over QB couldn’t hit them consistently. 

But is Firing Daboll gets me closer to Firing McD I am all for it 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Thank you (+1) 1