This loss could be the start of the collapse (schedule talk)

dayman

1 minute ago, eanyills said:

If 9-7 misses the playoffs, doesn’t that count as an epic collapse considering how they started?

Depends on how you viewed them going into the "collapse" I suppose. They were never nearly as good as the cockeyed optimists wanted to believe, so I would just view it as regressing to the mean based on competition.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

that’s gotta be better than the embarrassing walk back to your car in Arlington, TX with Cowboys fans laughing at our team.

I made that walk when Bledsoe was our QB. It’s a close call but I choose the walk of shame.At least I’ll be able to eat gluten when we get to a BBQ place! ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

Am I the the only one who thought Josh played well with the plays he was given by a suspect o coordinator? His progression is really all that matters in the big picture.

I'm afraid there is more to the season than JA's progress.  And he was average at best. 

11 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

It is entirely possible they drop their LAST 5 games.  I will not be shocked if the Jets beat them in week 17. 

I won’t be shocked if the Phins beat them next week. This is a team that plays everybody close, no matter how bad they are. The offense can’t score consistently against bad teams, that means bad teams might make a game winning drive to win the game.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The Bills are too small and soft to win against a physical team on the road.   Especially one with a great OL and running game on Turkey day in Big D...

omg i didn't know they had that game..massacre on t day noooooooo

12 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

10-6.

also, @DAL is not an “obvious loss”.  Come on.

??????? Are you serious? There is no way Clapping Jauron & Josh Allen go into Jerry World and come out with a win on Thanksgiving. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The Bills are too small and soft to win against a physical team on the road.   Especially one with a great OL and running game on Turkey day in Big D...

I agree. I could see Zeke putting up crazy numbers. But I think we capitalize on turnovers and squeak out one win against one of the better teams. 

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I'm afraid there is more to the season than JA's progress.  And he was average at best. 

Big picture means beyond this year Ned. He's the franchise at this point. I see growth. These wr's are still junk for the most part. Especially considering what Mayfield has to work with.

Edited by Bferra13

Just now, uticaclub said:

??????? Are you serious? There is no way Clapping Jauron & Josh Allen go into Jerry World and come out with a win on Thanksgiving. 

The analytics says the Cowboys haven't beaten anybody good so...

They lost to the Jets.  And Cooper is hurt.  

5 minutes ago, unclepete said:

The offense isn’t good. It wasn’t good today. QB isn’t good. Receivers don’t get separation.  Coordinator doesn’t exploit the other teams flaws. The win is completing passes at a 50% clip. Can’t have lots of confidence in his ability to deliver a catchable pass. 

I see WRs running open down field and across the middle and the QB missing by a mile on long throws and throwing consistently low and behind WRs over the middle. He’s almost always a split second slow on his throws as well. This last critique I’ll forgive because he’s a young QB and the game moves fast for young QBs.

The inaccurate throws aren’t a product of being young.

• Like (+1) 3