This loss could be the start of the collapse (schedule talk)

dayman

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

I would say it’s as close as you can get to obvious especially on thanksgiving

174.5 total yards for Zeke, taking the over or under?

under.  And yeah, I get the whole primetime thing.  I still have it penciled in as a loss, but Dallas is not some worldbeater team like New England.

5 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Dallas beat the Eagles.  They are a physical team.  They will run all over the Bills.  The Bills can not beat a physical team.

They also lost to the Jets. If you're going to play transitive of the Eagles game then don't leave out the transitive of the Jets game that both Buffalo and Dallas played

Edited by suorangefan4

There is only 2 more games on the schedule I think they could win, Dolphins & Jets. The rest of the games, no way, the weaknesses of this team are really starting to show on tape and they're toast IMO.  

This team needs a new HC.  I wish Beane was in charge and not McDermott, it means we have to wait another 2-3 excruciating seasons for Pegula to do something about Mcdermott.

Edited by Seven-N-Nine
  • Haha (+1) 1

I think this game was the difference between 10-6 and 9-7. There isn't likely some epic collapse looming and these threads are every bit as silly as the SB threads following a win.

Key loss. Absolutely. Prelude to the end of the world? Nah.

2 minutes ago, eanyills said:

The Bills are a 9-7 team. Above average but not great. Heck, they might not even be that good. They beat the teams they should beat and nothing more. Will that be good enough for the playoffs? I don’t think so but we’ll see.

Whatever happens, Daboll has to go because I need a look at Allen with someone else. I already had doubts but we need more from the QB position. We have to find out if Allen’s the guy or not.

How about looking at Daboll with someone else?

In fact, the last time we looked at Daboll with someone else the Bills put up 41 points.

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Could be. If the coaching on offense doesn’t improve every game is 50/50 at best. We also have a HC who plays scared and afraid to allow his offense win a game. 

The offense isn’t good. It wasn’t good today. QB isn’t good. Receivers don’t get separation.  Coordinator doesn’t exploit the other teams flaws. The win is completing passes at a 50% clip. Can’t have lots of confidence in his ability to deliver a catchable pass. 

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

I think this game was the difference between 10-6 and 9-7. There isn't likely some epic collapse looming and these threads are every bit as silly as the SB threads following a win.

Key loss. Absolutely. Prelude to the end of the world? Nah.

If 9-7 misses the playoffs, doesn’t that count as an epic collapse considering how they started?

Just now, unclepete said:

I could very well see the Bills pulling an upset against the cowboys. 

The Bills are too small and soft to win against a physical team on the road.   Especially one with a great OL and running game on Turkey day in Big D...

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Of course it’s possible.  It’s also possible they win their last 5.

There is ZERO chance they win 3 of their last 5.  The Ravens, Cowboys, and Patriots will run the ball down the throats of the Bills. 3 blowouts.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve thought about it, but that would mean thanksgiving dinner with my sister in laws!  Pick your poison.

that’s gotta be better than the embarrassing walk back to your car in Arlington, TX with Cowboys fans laughing at our team.

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

How about looking at Daboll with someone else?

In fact, the last time we looked at Daboll with someone else the Bills put up 41 points.

Strong take. And this take did not come from an "anti-JA crusader." The kid really needs to step it up and quickly. Like this season quickly. Like now.

• Like (+1) 1