Is Wallace the best option for CB2?

UConn James

Guy is getting torched week after week. He is the weak link in an otherwise solid backfield.

I know this is a league that's tilted in favor of offenses. Opponents will get catches. But, man, he's giving it up left and right, and weak in run support to boot.

Taron or Kevin Johnson, anyone?

Then again, it wasn't helping that even Tre White was giving Beckham 10-yard cushions from the line. Seriously?

Edited by UConn James
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm wondering what he was thinking on the game winning TD by the browns.  Did the think another player was on his side of the end zone?  He left the guy wide open.

He is going to get picked on because T. White is solid on the other side.

Edited by Azucho98

32 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

There were lots here who thought we easily have the best secondary in the league

Levi is a decent young corner but any and every QB can pick on him

Our secondary is good but not the best in league. Levi has to play 7-10 yards off way to much

I disagree.  He is not decent at all.  The system hides him and he still looks terrible.  He is one of the worst cb2 in the league if not the worst. 

• Like (+1) 1

He's a decent zone corner that would look a lot better if the front was able to get consistent pressure which they do not. This D is also not very adept at creating and recovering turnovers. Yeah they may get one here and there but nowhere near the consistency we need.